• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Joe Willock (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashed

Apart from the fact Willock is going to be 4th choice at best if he stays. You don't keep a 4th choice player when you get a £20-30M offer for them.
You also don't sell your best keeper and buy cheap runnarson, then splash double the Martinez money on ramsdale. It hardly shows them beating the market does it.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If Arsenal were doing quite well with a settled set of midfield options, then I could easily understand selling Willock cos he doesn't fit the style, I get that. But what i'm thinking now is we're gonna sell this kid in August cos he doesn't fit the coach's system and then the coach is gonna get sacked in November and the new coach might have a different system.

Too late for Willock but just pray Farteta gets the sack before any decision is made on Saliba's permanent future.

amigo

So we struggle to score goals from midfield then sell our top scoring midfielder for a pittance I don't get this club....

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
So we struggle to score goals from midfield then sell our top scoring midfielder for a pittance I don't get this club....
We struggle to score from anywhere, having Willock running about the place is not going to change anything when our main issue is creativity.

smashed

Dude, the long and the short of it is Willock is 4th choice and they're potentially offering £25M. Tell me who in their right mind turns that down?
I agree we need to raise revenue. However he is the only asset we appear able to sell, and it is going towards a reserve keeper..

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Dude, the long and the short of it is Willock is 4th choice and they're potentially offering £25M. Tell me who in their right mind turns that down?
Apart from the fact Willock is going to be 4th choice at best if he stays. You don't keep a 4th choice player when you get a £20-30M offer for them.

Cut from the same cloth as Arteta you are. Cannot see talent when staring at your face.
He is obviously valued by others in the league ahead of Xhaka, Elneny and Lokonga.

Highest scoring English midfielder in League last season.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Cut from the same cloth as Arteta you are. Cannot see talent when staring at your face.
He is obviously valued by others in the league ahead of Xhaka, Elneny and Lokonga.

Highest scoring English midfielder in League last season.

Willock is talented, but he's 4th choice behind BETTER PLAYERS. He also doesn't want to be 4th choice he wants and deserves to start.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Name them and justify it. I will give you Partey but on last season form, that is questionable.

Its about how well they fit into the system. For us and how we play Xhaka is better. Lokonga is also looking more assured and better. Willock can't play AM, if we played 433 then fair enough Willock starts as one of the CM's. But we don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom