• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Joe Willock (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Willock money going for next edu and Vinai holiday i don't know why you all wasting time in this

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

:lol: I can't even say I've reached that stage yet. I'm ****ing fuming he's leaving!

I actually might start watching the Palace games a lot more this season.

Very exciting team and interested to see how Vieira does there. Had enough of this BS.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Arteta's bae recommended Ramsdale, so we are going to waste money on him whether we sell Willock or not, linking the two is a false dichotomy.

We need to get value for our assets, and in selling Willock it's a rare case where we've done so. We should have done the same with Nelson, Nketiah and AMN. If we had sold them at the right time that could have been close to 80M worth of sales which we've now missed out on.

Reactions: A_G

Rattata

Charity FC at it again. Checked the opinions of Newcastle fans pretty much every single one is very happy about Joe joining Newcastle and especially at that price.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Very exciting team and interested to see how Vieira does there. Had enough of this BS.
I'm keeping up with the loanees, might start reaching Borehamwood to catch the U23s again. Palace will be a fun watch. Like, my desire for football remains, but Arsenal just irritate me right now.

EDIT: It shouldn't even be like that. There's still players here I like, but we're just ****ing them up too.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Even if Patrick does well there he's surley blacklisted in the Kroenke's eyes due to his involvement in the Ek stuff 😭

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Good luck to him. Hope he continues his success there, will be interesting to follow his development

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Even if Patrick does well there he's surley blacklisted in the Kroenke's eyes due to his involvement in the Ek stuff 😭

I’m actually praying that he does well as it’ll show how rubbish we’ve been run by these fools.

People will start questioning the decision making as to why we opted for Arteta over Vieira. Hopefully the spotlight is back on Kroenke.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

When's the bit when the people who love the thought of Arteta spending 200 mil on b*ms come in and say "who cares about Willock anyways the club made profit 🤑"

🙄

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Edu and Arteta need to be tarred and feathered.

They’ll write books about how badly we were managed.

They’ll immortalise it in that all or nothing documentary bro. The implosion will make for spectacular viewing. Arteta will never be able to show his face in North London again after his stint. This season is going to be a disaster.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Can't wait to revisit this when it's realized that Willock has reached his level and the fee ended up being a good one all things considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom