• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Joe Willock (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Nothing like selling a seven in seven midfielder when that’s the area you’re lacking goals.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Watts said the club would have liked him to stay but anything from 25M and above they selling because they see him a squad member not key member.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Sad news but not unexpected. Just when there's some good news with the Ramsdale move breaking down it gets cancelled out by this one.

Good luck to him though, being the main man at a PL club aged 21 is no mean feat.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
To do f*cking what with?

Ramsdale?
Tammy?
Allow me man.

That isn't the point. Why would you keep a player as 3rd or 4th choice on the bench, hardly playing when you've been offered 25 million?

Yay let's keep a bench warmer worth 25 million. Awful logic.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
To be honest, Lokonga has shown more in the 1 game I have seen of his, of what I like in a CM, that I have seen in Joe.

Willock is a good player, but wouldn't trust him in a midfield 2, unless playing 3/5 at the back, whatever you want to call it...good goalscorer, but don't see enough in his game to make me believe he will be a player we miss.

Feel he's s little overrated on here, due to being a Hale End kid...he isn't on the same level of Bukayo and Emile, imo.

With Partey, Sambi and even Xhaka...this is a good deal for us.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

In addition Willock had 2 years in contract. He would have needed to renew and it is likely he wanted promises of good game time. He is not stupid.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Newcastle have tied down most of their key players to 6 year deals. Hayden and Saint-Maximin signed 6 year deals.

I would doubt Willock's signed likewise without there being a very manageable release clause in there somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom