OFFICIAL Joe Willock (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RacingPhoton

❤️ Xhaka ❤️
That remain to be seen but when you have very good academy you need take advantage not everyone will make it here imo
Yeah. I would be fine with Willock sale though. He is clearly not the profile Arteta wants. It's better to sell him. Even if he plays really well after moving out, it won't bother me much. Same with Iwobi. We gave him enough chances and the end product was missing. It's only the Emi move that bothers me.

drippin

Established Member
Yeah. I would be fine with Willock sale though. He is clearly not the profile Arteta wants. It's better to sell him. Even if he plays really well after moving out, it won't bother me much. Same with Iwobi. We gave him enough chances and the end product was missing. It's only the Emi move that bothers me.
Also I think we have a sell-on clause for Willock, so if not otherwise, everyone should hope the best for him.

Riou

Gatekeeper Of Mediocrity
True Geordie bragging about signing Arsenal's best player.

Good luck Joe, hope you fail miserably.

• Dislike
Reactions: Kav

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
****s sake, Arsenal can't even tag the proper twitter account for willock. this club :lol:
new arsenal admin
Angry Adam Sandler GIF

Maybe

Not too bothered with the fee as it's gonna go down the toilet on salaries for players that should never be here.

I just like how the academy worked in recent years, even with minimal involvement of these players around the first team they can fetch us decent money or become senior members like Saka and ESR.

Can't understand why is Arteta going in another direction with the recruitment of washed up free players who bring absolutely nothing and block our youngsters from progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.