• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Joe Willock (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
it's 25M for our 5th choice midfielder. the club wanted him to stay but it was clear any offer from 25m and above he is sold. so we get what we wanted.

He shouldn't be the 4th choice midfielder. He's offers goals and dynamism, something we don't have from the middle of the park, and his probably the most in form midfielder in the division. He's also home grown, which is apparently a big deal.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Shame you couldn't stay but good luck. You'll end up in the top 6 in no time.
Still a credit to our youth setup. I'd say the mission is not only to produce players for the first team, but to produce players that can be sold for a good career elsewhere. In that respect, Willock is a success. He has come out of our youth setup with an excellent future career in football.

I hope he will show the value of that education.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Gonna regret this massively. Box to box players with his physical attributes and goal scoring ability don’t come around often

BobP

Memri Fan

Well that was heartbreaking.
african-kid-omg.gif

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Would have preferred a loan with a contract extension but maybe Willock didnt want that, plus our BILLIONAIRE owners needed the money to buy players!

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Good luck, Joe. I hate to see you go. Hopefully you'll come back one day after forcing us to pay top dollar through the nose for you.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Still a credit to our youth setup. I'd say the mission is not only to produce players for the first team, but to produce players that can be sold for a good career elsewhere. In that respect, Willock is a success. He has come out of our youth setup with an excellent future career in football.

I hope he will show the value of that education.
Oh he's absolutely a success no matter what. Just one I feel we won't have reaped the best out of. People might be happy with the £25m, that's OK. I can't say the same, I think we'll regret letting him go in the mid-to-long term - UNLESS we do something with the Hale End CMs coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom