• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Joe Willock (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Suddenly AMN is recognised as a CM option by Arsenal?
Think they mean Thomas, Xhaka, Ceballos and Elneny. I imagine AMN would be viewed as a midfielder only if there's an injury crisis.

Iceman10

Established Member
Think they mean Thomas, Xhaka, Ceballos and Elneny. I imagine AMN would be viewed as a midfielder only if there's an injury crisis.

That’s really no difference for AMN really with his chances at full back now. Don’t like what the club is doing with him, he’s really had a raw deal. Still think Arteta should send Willock on loan and keep AMN as his fifth choice CM, might become fourth choice if he is given a chance to show whether he can be better than Elneny. Especially with the West Brom option for Ainsley apparently closed off with them bringing in a CM.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That's decent loan for Newcastle if they managed to get him good player was good at Everton

Iceman10

Established Member
Was hoping Willock would go to Newcastle. Felt that would be a good situation for him with a lot of potential game time.

Newcastle would be a good destination for a loan for any of our players needing loans right now. Should be pretty relaxed there with relegation off the table. Some good players to play alongside and link up with also.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'd take 20m, could be a good deal for all parties. I get the feeling of wanting to keep him and see what his potential is, but a player has to do what's best for his career. You couldn't guarantee him anything more than being a back-up CM here, that's just not fair on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom