• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Joe Willock (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Mix

It would be typical of Arsenal to let go of an appreciating asset and end up paying for the privilege.

Majora

Swap deals very rarely happen, way too much involved in pulling one off. The media love to act like they’re really common to generate clicks. This is a non story.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Do we not need to accept that if we want this squad overhaul certain sacrifices are going to have to made?

Unless you want Willock in the 11 from matchday one surely he’s on the chopping block?

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Andy Woodman left us to go manage Bromley, surprised we're still being linked to his son.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

LET'S ****ING GO!!!!!!!!! SOME SENSE FINALLY!!!!!!

Lock this **** now mods please.

I still believe in your eyes
I just don't care what you have done in your life
Baby, I'll always be here by your side
Don't leave me waiting too long,
Please come by
I, I, I, I still believe in your eyes
There is no choice, I belong to your life
Because I will live to love you someday
You'll be my baby and we'll fly away
And I'll fly with you, I'll fly with you,
I'll fly with you

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Please come by
I'll fly with you
Unfortunately for you and your dreams this is worst tier journalist. 😂

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Please come by
I'll fly with you

"football manager dislikes this"

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I hope he stay tho and compete with Partey Lokonga and new midfielder I'd sell Elneny instead but likely after impressive loan he won't be staying as number 4 choice. as long there no 25-30m bid we aren't selling

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Massive worry here is that Willock does an AMN. The iron is red hot if we wanted to sell him. If we keep him he is competing against Partey, Xhaka/his replacement, Elneny, Lokogna and higher up the pitch Esr and Odegaards replacement. It's hard to see where he fits in unless Elneny is moved on. Lokogna replaces Ceballos and Willock replaces Elneny.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Massive worry here is that Willock does an AMN. The iron is red hot if we wanted to sell him. If we keep him he is competing against Partey, Xhaka/his replacement, Elneny, Lokogna and higher up the pitch Esr and Odegaards replacement. It's hard to see where he fits in unless Elneny is moved on. Lokogna replaces Ceballos and Willock replaces Elneny.
AMN Arteta make mistake want him to stay then not playing him the situation with willock is different he value is good and we don't get 30m bid or minimum 25m he'll be likely staying I'm sure Newcastle will try soon but be cheap about it.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Really, really hope this is true. I might even be able to forgive Arteta for Saliba if he keeps Willock around for a season (and bloody plays him)

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I think he has a chance if we end up playing 4-3-3 more often. Not sure how he'd get on in our 4-2-3-1. Not really a number 10, and he doesn't quite belong in a double pivot either.

In a 4-3-3 on the other hand, he could be quite handy with deep runs.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I think he has a chance if we end up playing 4-3-3 more often. Not sure how he'd get on in our 4-2-3-1. Not really a number 10, and he doesn't quite belong in a double pivot either.

In a 4-3-3 on the other hand, he could be quite handy with deep runs.
I can see him doing well in either the two or three. His runs and energy remind me of a raw Ramsey and he played some of his best football with us in a two. A three allows more freedom to make those runs but then takes away a link further forward.

The issue is still how do we fit him in. We struggled to do just that last season with more games to choose from. Ceballos is gone so there is a spot but it seems likely that'll goto Lokogna as opposed to Willock or AMN.

Gunners1616

If he stays he'll be on the bench for most' of the season and loose all his value...

If we don't cash in now it will be one more example of how badly this club is ran.

We just had the same thing happening with AMN last year... He was worth 20M, we didn't sell him and ended up loaning to WBA and now he's worth peanuts.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
If he stays he'll be on the bench for most' of the season and loose all his value...

If we don't cash in now it will be one more example of how badly this club is ran.

We just had the same thing happening with AMN last year... He was worth 20M, we didn't sell him and ended up loaning to WBA and now he's worth peanuts.

1) all depends on what formation(s) arteta wants to play going forward.
2) Even if he is mostly a bench player for us, if he adds 5-10 goals in all comps, his value will remain and it will be worth more to us
3) Its only random idiots on the internet who think AMN is now worth peanuts compared to the 15m wolves offered last summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom