• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Joe Willock (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Hes one of the best coaches out there. As a manager he has a lot to learn. There's a big difference.

Ole for example doesn't coach United at all. He acts purely as a manager. He's been a manager for a very long time whereas last season was Arteta's first full season as a manager.

Itll take time for him to develop the managerial side of his game.
I think the biggest mistake we have made is not giving him a Terry Phelan type figure as his assistant. I really feel a few of his mistakes as a manager could have been avoided with an experienced assistant with a couple of decades in the game.

While I am not convinced by Arteta, mainly because of his style of football I am even less convinced by Stuivenberg and Round.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
feels low... its like we are betting on a bad season for him

if the goals continue or an England call up his value will rocket

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
feels low... its like we are betting on a bad season for him

if the goals continue or an England call up his value will rocket
the Value must be 25M at least he only have good 6 months not full season. we also sold Emi in similar range when he had 4 good months. it's tough situation we can't keep because his game time is very limited after we sign CM and AM so better sell for something close to 25M can't make same AMN mistake when we demanded more than his value and not play him now we struggling to sell.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
the Value must be 25M at least he only have good 6 months not full season. we also sold Emi in similar range when he had 4 good months. it's tough situation we can't keep because his game time is very limited after we sign CM and AM so better sell for something close to 25M can't make same AMN mistake when we demanded more than his value and not play him now we struggling to sell.

Could be a decent sized loan fee for this season and then £20m obligation next season. The only thing is Newcastle will always be in and around the relegation zone so would they commit to an obligation? They wouldn’t want to pay £20m next summer if they’re relegated.

Token Yank

Depends what the loan fee is. If its 5m then 20m obligation. These loan deals are usually done to balance books of buying team.

Xorspy

This is a terrible move by the player, and Arteta should have put his foot down letting the player know we need him esp his goals this season to push up the table. He was scoring too in the Europa league before we let him go on loan. In the long term if he is let go, we are going to have Emi Martinez, Gnabry style regrets big time.

neimad

Probably best to get something out of this now. It's obvious Arteta doesn't see a future for him here and we don't want another Guendouzi situation where the players value just tanks.

If he does go I think young players coming through Hale End will be questioning their future prospects under the current regime. With most clubs a successful loan leads to opportunities with the parent club but not with us it would seem.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Poor move imo. Considering our midfield options he should be starting for us with Xhaka going.

AeNwT

This is a bullshit rumour. If Newcastle wanted him they could of completed this transaction when he was there. Willock left & wished them all the best swiftly. Which shows there was a plan for him to return.

Arsenal news is so scarce that ITK’s are pushing anything. Also Arsenal fans who think this is a good idea need to chill. Name another 6ft 1, young, pacey, powerful, industrious goal scoring midfielder. We just brought Lokonga who has similar physical capabilities because it’s what we need.

Central midfielders take longer to develop. I’m not saying he will be world class etc but scoring in bunches when given game time is a promising sign. He needs time to improve his game but there’s no way he leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom