• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Joe Willock (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is what happens when you have two banter DoFs.

Their one is notoriously sh*t at getting targets over the line and our one couldn’t sell water in the desert.

A stoppable force meets a very movable object.
i don't think we even asking alot of money we open to sell our players under their value and teams still don't want to match what we want it's ridiculous. maybe fifa should just cancel transfers and start a free agency that where football heading anyway it's more simple .

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Really hope Newcastle come in with a big bid for Joe, would be open to selling him.

Arteta isn't gonna use him and it's better to sell than loan, need to try and make some money on our players.
We have players that they basically going to be at home when season starts Willock Nelson Nektiah Torreira Kola Bellerin And AMN. Newcastle want Willock since the season finished and they haven't bothered make a bid.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
His whole hype is off his goal scoring at Newcastle. Have you actually watched those games. Other than the goals he was bang average in every other aspect of his game. He isn’t really going to be able to maintain a goal scoring record like that indefinitely. So how do you expect his value to increase when the only thing that was positive from last season, his goals, will probably not be repeated at that rate again?
If anything, he has probably peaked in terms of value at Arsenal.

I rated Willock before he went to Newcastle. Ever since Ramsey left I've said Willock could play his role, he scored goals for us too even though he rarely got mins. You have your opinion, I'll have mine!

Vanpayslip

I rated Willock before he went to Newcastle. Ever since Ramsey left I've said Willock could play his role, he scored goals for us too even though he rarely got mins. You have your opinion, I'll have mine!

I base my opinion on facts. He is not some amazing goal scorer. He has only ever scored once for Arsenal in the premier league!
The Newcastle run will probably never be repeated again. After that he is an average midfielder that is technically average at best and gives the ball away too often.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I base my opinion on facts. He is not some amazing goal scorer. He has only ever scored once for Arsenal in the premier league!
The Newcastle run will probably never be repeated again. After that he is an average midfielder that is technically average at best and gives the ball away too often.

I didnt claim he was an amazing goal scorer. I just prefer to loan with new contract rather than sell. If Newcastle offer us £30m it would be different.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This is what happens when you have two banter DoFs.

Their one is notoriously sh*t at getting targets over the line and our one couldn’t sell water in the desert.

A stoppable force meets a very movable object.
If they just want a loan, what can you do? Either they come up with a bid, or they can buzz off.

Bruce all acting like the jilted lover is pitiful.

Vanpayslip

I didnt claim he was an amazing goal scorer. I just prefer to loan with new contract rather than sell. If Newcastle offer us £30m it would be different.

Your exact words were ‘he scored goals for us too’. He only has the one in the premier league for Arsenal.
Don’t see the point of offering a new contract to a player that is not good enough. That’s just collecting future deadwood.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Your exact words were ‘he scored goals for us too’. He only has the one in the premier league for Arsenal.
Don’t see the point of offering a new contract to a player that is not good enough. That’s just collecting future deadwood.

Yeah ok. Bookmarked :)

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I personally don’t care too much about his goal stats. That’s an unsustainable strike rate. I rate him because he has unique attributes that none of our other midfielders have & his flaws are resolvable. He’s elite in the air, strong in the tackle, and can pass with either foot. He’s an England call up away from being worth double whatever we’d get for him now.

DasBootist

He's had so many minutes in the league as well. His goalscoring stats in Europa last season speaks for itself

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
This story of summer if we can't get money from willock who was one of best young players last season in PL helped Newcastle to survive then we may as well give up selling players.

Steve Bruce coming out every day talking about want to have willock back but the best they offer us is loan 😭

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I personally don’t care too much about his goal stats. That’s an unsustainable strike rate. I rate him because he has unique attributes that none of our other midfielders have & his flaws are resolvable. He’s elite in the air, strong in the tackle, and can pass with either foot. He’s an England call up away from being worth double whatever we’d get for him now.
Only problem there is he won't get that call up on our bench. We either play him or sell him.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
I wanted him here. But if Elneny is going to play ahead of him, it makes sense for him to move. Especially with no Europa League to play for, he isn't going to get many chances here and this is a crucial year in his career.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Xhaka stays Willock stays Laca stays Bellerin no progress with Inter we are going to fail to buy any players other than attacking midfielder so same dudes who helped us finishing 8th plus White.

At this point we need to see if another english clubs willing to give us 25M for Willock because i had enough of Newcastle it clear they got so little money.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Meh just keep him, means we definitely wont be signing a CM. But if nobody wants to offer £20M+ you keep the guy.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If he stays then you have to play him but he not getting any minutes ahead of Xhaka Partey Lokonga so what the point of keeping him? i don't think he will want that too he is 5th choice here even Elneny ahead of him because Arteta use Elneny more. the situation of selling players becoming really difficult we need to change the strategy just let them go on loan plus obligation we can't keep all these players here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom