• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Joe Willock (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger_Revenge

That's a good price if true. I'd love Willock to stay, but he needs to play games to further his career and he isn't getting that at Arsenal with no Europe. Hanging onto him is only hurting him. Willock would be smart to take the opportunity.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The source isn't that reliable or even tier 4 but 25M is what we were asking for since the summer started.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Interesting. Will be a shame to see Willock leaving one useless prick of a manager to join another, but he deserves more playing time and he will get that at Newcastle. Shelvey, Willock, Longstaffe, Almiron, St. Maximan and Wilson is half decent front 6.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
assume there will be a buy back clause? they are desperate & the fee is not excessive

no excuse not to

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Would be the saddest transfer of the summer from our point of view but if he's not going to get the game time then it is what it is.

Seems like a ready made opportunity for him to come in for Partey to start the season with his confidence so high but Elneny it is I guess. Oh well.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Would be the saddest transfer of the summer from our point of view but if he's not going to get the game time then it is what it is.

Seems like a ready made opportunity for him to come in for Partey to start the season with his confidence so high but Elneny it is I guess. Oh well.

Lokonga*

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Finally some movement out the club, Joe will forge himself a decent career, never was good enough for Arsenal though

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel

If we'd been at home to Brentford then I'd be more confident of Lokonga starting but with Chelsea/City to follow, the opener really is a must win. Away to a fired up promoted side I think Elneny/Xhaka will be the pivot for that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom