• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Joe Willock (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
You can't just "put" those clauses like this is some computer game.

The player has to agree to buyback and even then I think they can refuse to come back, like Isak.

All the clauses also affect how big the transfer fee is.
Yeah, like I said we can reduce the transfer fee if needed. And we mostly should do it with players that have been in our youth system, like AMN, Willock. The players would also be more agreeable to come back to us.

Isak was different, he had no connection to Dortmund, he was with them for 2 years one of them on a loan and one on the bench. It basically becomes like a loan, think Reguilon at Sp**s.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Yeah, like I said we can reduce the transfer fee if needed. And we mostly should do it with players that have been in our youth system, like AMN, Willock. The players would also be more agreeable to come back to us.

Isak was different, he had no connection to Dortmund, he was with them for 2 years one of them on a loan and one on the bench. It basically becomes like a loan, think Reguilon at Sp**s.
I agree with Willock, and think he might want back, but not with AMN. He won't succeed at CMF here and doesn't want RB.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Willock the first out of the door?

gP0UGqC.gif

This one hurts bad.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I agree with Willock, and think he might want back, but not with AMN. He won't succeed at CMF here and doesn't want RB.
Yeah, but you have to take yourself back last year, when we had a offer from Wolves for him. The fans were up in arms against the move. We could have just put a buy back clause and sold him instead of hanging on to him and adding to our pile of deadwood.

mirrorstare

Best of luck to the guy, hope he keeps on improving

We really need money atm to buy Ramsdale and apparently another Sheffield United player so expecting this one to go quick.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
I don't know why it's even a debate between who we should sell between El neny and willock.

There isn't a single damn club who would offer you decent money for this backpass merchant.
Willock is actually one of the few players we have that has decent value on the market.

It's not a matter about keeping elneny over willock. It's a matter of raising funds and making room for further signings.
And nobody on their damn mind would buy Elneny kolasinac Torreira from us.

Only player for who I have a bit of hope to raise decent money are AMN Willock and Nketiah.

benjamin86

Established Member
I'm hoping we bring Maddison in. Homegrown and much better than Willock.

Lokonga needs to be blooded in, but injuries happen and if he plays well enough when called upon, he'll get chances.

El Nenny won't start much if Lokonga shows promise and Xhaka and Partey play to their level.
But you don't sell until the replacement is lined up, otherwise you could sell Willock and end up with no one, which will be fun... :facepalm:

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

See my issue is that I don't feel comfortable selling most of our young players with Arteta in charge, firstly because he might be gone soon anyway in which case burning bridges with Guendouzi and likely losing Nelson and Willock will be quite a bitter pill.

Additionally as we already know he has this weirdness with selecting mediocre older players in place of their younger counterparts.

Frankly Arteta's player instincts absolutely sucks, it's like he has no innate awareness about players with that "special something" and considering his planet sized ego it's quite the thing to be missing.

Willock for £25M, it's ok but I have the nagging feeling ala Martinez he might end up being worth more than that.

We'll see I guess.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
This is Emi all over again.

Do not do it!!! Learn from your mistakes, feckers.

Do not do it!

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Emi was asked to compete for the #1 job since Leno only lost it due to injury. Emi tucked his tail and ran rather than nut up and earn his place.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Willock is getting interest because of his goals.
Even Newcastle were not starting him every game.

Could he develop into a top class goal scoring midfielder?
Yes Its possible but too early to say. Is he gonna be a consistent scorer like Lampard?
I didnt particularly rate Lampard as a footballer but he scored shed loads.

Ideally you would keep Willock
but If his goals dry up his value plummets massively.

£25m is decent enough money .

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
giphy.gif

Honestly, and the way we're letting go of players for peanuts this window is pretty upsetting (referring to Mavro and Guen).

21 years old, homegrown and the most in form midfielder in the league. You can't tell me Liverpool don't get at least £40m for that.

To be fair most sides would actually use a player like that though.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom