• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Joe Willock (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Don't go to holiday now Edu next 30m combined for Nektiah and AMN

E8RuqMAWEAIyhw0

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Or we just want to cash in instead of having another AMN situation.

The difference between this and the AMN situation is that we need a player like Willock in the squad, we literally have no CM that plays ahead of the ball or anyone with a goal in them.

We rejected a bid for AMN when Arteta had no plans to use him, as well as having 3 other right backs on the books.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
That's sad to lose him. We will have no buyback-clause anyway and will not last long until Willock will be worth much more.

20m for one of our biggest talents is nothing, especially if you consider, that the money will go into a Ramsdale deal...

But sadly we have to sell, because he won't get minutes under Arteta and would lose his value again.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Selling the top scoring English CM and the potential next Lampard for 20m is utter madness. More so when we trash like Xhaka, Partey and average mo in CM.
Hate to break it to you mitch with the system we play and the defense set up against us he won't score 5 goals a season and of course Partey Xhaka Lokonga all ahead of him

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I'm mixed about it, I want him to leave (like all the players I like - Pepe, Laca, etc) but I will never understand the fans so eager for his sale.

We just buy rubbish and play rubbish - the team can't improve whilst Arteta is here, so yeah. Atleast the boy can play at top level now.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
20m is a bit of a joke for the top scoring English CM. Chelsea got that for that CB that no one knew existed, but then again they just operate on another level to us.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
At Newcastle he'll be big success if they continue play to his strengths he'll score alot of goals thier system suit him more than our possession based. His development still not in final stage too.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I'm mixed about it, I want him to leave (like all the players I like - Pepe, Laca, etc) but I will never understand the fans so eager for his sale.

We just buy rubbish and play rubbish - the team can't improve whilst Arteta is here, so yeah. Atleast the boy can play at top level now.

Exactly.

Willock OUT Ramsdale IN and there are actually people twerking for that.

tenor.gif

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
20m is a bit of a joke for the top scoring English CM. Chelsea got that for that CB that no one knew existed, but then again they just operate on another level to us.
Guehi is one of most highly rated at Chelsea he had an impressive loan at Swansea both are sold in fair price.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

:lol: I can't even say I've reached that stage yet. I'm ****ing fuming he's leaving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom