• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Joe Willock (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

This trade better not backfire like the Emi one did. Not sure why Arteta would risk this. Willock clearly has goals in him while we struggle to score. He is an academy product and longtime Arsenal player who we now offload for not a whole lot of money. While we at the same time hang on to some bang average older players just because we cannot squeeze out a couple of extra millions. Doesn’t make a whole lot of sense when watched in its totality.

Goonger

To be fair, Ferdinand was always raving about Willock’s performances for Arsenal on BT sport during Europa league games.

I’m generally surprised that everyone only seems to talk about his goals at Newcastle. His performance at Anfield in the 5-5 draw was Yaya-esque.
Yaya-esque but still we conceded 5 goals. Maybe the overall picture is part of the problem with Willock.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yep arteta acting like he is managing manchester city, someone needs to teach him about efficient utilisation of resources and prioritisation; the guy does not know how to build a squad with a limited budget.
That’s the trouble managing can be a niche market. If Pep/Mourinho have had terrific success at clubs where they could buy who they wanted and replace players they didn’t get on with. We haven’t seen Pep at a club spending lower, but Mourinho was a massive flop at Sp**s spending 6th. Couldn’t get in the top 4 even 1 year.

Arteta things he’s Pep, which is never going to get anywhere at a club spending 5th.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
If we only have a budget of £100m due to a loan we’ve taken out, it makes it all the more absurd that we’ve spent most of it already on replacing players we already had eg Saliba with White, Guendouzi with Lokonga, both of which had a superb game the other day for OM.
tbf i dont think you could foresee haw difficult it would be to move on our 'fringe' players.

Playing well in the french league while very nice is not the prem.

douzi was toast here & Saliba probably needs another season experience to start in the prem.

Whites a Starter

Im happy with the signings of White & Sambi.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
tbf i dont think you could foresee haw difficult it would be to move on our 'fringe' players.

Playing well in the french league while very nice is not the prem.

douzi was toast here & Saliba probably needs another season experience to start in the prem.

Whites a Starter

Im happy with the signings of White & Sambi.
:lol: Lots of people on here we’re happy with Torreira, Sokratis, Lichsteiner, Willian, Mari, Cedric etc too. Douzi was never toast and looking down on the French league is a mistake.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
:lol: Lots of people on here we’re happy with Torreira, Sokratis, Lichsteiner, Willian, Mari, Cedric etc too. Douzi was never toast and looking down on the French league is a mistake.
I judge signings mainly by the fees paid. Non of the signings you mentioned were good , you will always get that in football neither was Pepe for 72m & a significant number of Arsène's later signings.

I like douzi as a player but sometimes things dont work out.
He is French toast as far as Arsenal are concerned man so ya need to find a way deal with it. 😃

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Back at the training ground today.

Saw something about him wanting wages to reflect his importance there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes he still training with us i won't be surprised newcastle bottle this they run worse than us.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It was created by HairSpray :lol:
arsenal-emery.gif

Yousif is the first post?

• Funny
Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom