• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Joe Willock (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

giphy.gif
God Willing the move collapses.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Poor Stevie bruce, been talking up willock like he's a son to him, only for willock to go it's £200k p/w or nothing fat man.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Apparently its down to the length of the deal, would be a bit ridiculous if they can't find a middle ground. I'm sure they will.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I’d rather let him go for 5m if it means we won’t have enough for Bumsdale.

We’re taking an L either way but at least I don’t have to watch a 30m mistake between the sticks.

4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.2x.h473.w710.jpg

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Its cheaper to live up North have they offered him less than what he is on here? 🤣

I know he had a super hot streak on loan but he is still a kid with a lot to prove so they cant offer him big money tbf.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
I’d rather let him go for 5m if it means we won’t have enough for Bumsdale.

We’re taking an L either way but at least I don’t have to watch a 30m mistake between the sticks.

4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.2x.h473.w710.jpg
We we're going to finish 8th again anyway even with recruitment because the manager has no tactical nous whatsoever.

BumSquaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Has Joe just been carrying that award around, for the last 3 months :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom