• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Joe Willock (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
That remain to be seen but when you have very good academy you need take advantage not everyone will make it here imo
Yeah. I would be fine with Willock sale though. He is clearly not the profile Arteta wants. It's better to sell him. Even if he plays really well after moving out, it won't bother me much. Same with Iwobi. We gave him enough chances and the end product was missing. It's only the Emi move that bothers me.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Yeah. I would be fine with Willock sale though. He is clearly not the profile Arteta wants. It's better to sell him. Even if he plays really well after moving out, it won't bother me much. Same with Iwobi. We gave him enough chances and the end product was missing. It's only the Emi move that bothers me.
Also I think we have a sell-on clause for Willock, so if not otherwise, everyone should hope the best for him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
True Geordie bragging about signing Arsenal's best player.

Good luck Joe, hope you fail miserably.

• Dislike
Reactions: Kav

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
****s sake, Arsenal can't even tag the proper twitter account for willock. this club :lol:
new arsenal admin
Angry Adam Sandler GIF

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Garlick is another clown we’ve brought on board. Anyone happy to get 20 M for willock is a ***** simple as. Bigger mistake than the likes of rvp and emi.
it's 25M for our 5th choice midfielder. the club wanted him to stay but it was clear any offer from 25m and above he is sold. so we get what we wanted.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Not too bothered with the fee as it's gonna go down the toilet on salaries for players that should never be here.

I just like how the academy worked in recent years, even with minimal involvement of these players around the first team they can fetch us decent money or become senior members like Saka and ESR.

Can't understand why is Arteta going in another direction with the recruitment of washed up free players who bring absolutely nothing and block our youngsters from progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom