• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joe Willock: The True Joerdie

Status
Not open for further replies.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
As I have said, Smith, Cottrell and Cirjan are more technical than Willock and AMN.

Their playing style are closer to Rosicky, Nasri, Fabregas, Cazorla than Willock and AMN.

We should give them more chances to play. If we want beautiful football, great passing play, we can’t have willock and AMN.
wake up ... technical players need a coquelin or song in tow .... when we are talking about Willock in midfield....please stop from talking absolute rot about technical toddlers.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
He just looked very raw on the ball whenever he played in the league and didn't have really have an effect during the minutes he did get. It's to be expected from a young player. He was the guy that was screaming to have a loan spell somewhere, and it has been a massive success, probably one of the only ones of the season.
Yeah it's been a huge success, should have probably loaned him last summer so he had a full season if Arteta knew he wasn't going to use him. I'd have rather him than some of the options we've used all season but to be fair I don't doubt that he'd be getting slagged as well by now being dragged down in Artetaball.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He has taken his opportunity well. You have to give credit for that. AMN has perhaps struggled more, in a lacklustre WBA side. Nelson ought to have gone on loan.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Maybe I am blind, but I don't think he has shown anything that signals that he has a future in central midfield for us. Granted, I've never been sold on him in midfield.
He will never have a future here regardless of what he does we don't start players based on talent or level of their performances last time I checked.

I've been watching WBA and he's been sound.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Saliba has also had a successful loan once he escaped the clueless Arteta.

Let’s keep pretending these players are the problem and had zero chance of making it here though.
Haven't watched Hertha this season but their fans seem to love Guendouzi as well.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Haven't watched Hertha this season but their fans seem to love Guendouzi as well.
He started well but went off the boil I think, but I don’t watch Hertha.

I just thought suggesting Willock is the only successful loan was laughable, AMN and Saliba are doing just fine.

People trying their best to justify Arteta’s bullshit trying to point to the quality of the squad is just not going to fly with me tbh.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He started well but went off the boil I think, but I don’t watch Hertha.

I just thought suggesting Willock is the only successful loan was laughable, AMN and Saliba are doing just fine.

People trying their best to justify Arteta’s bullshit trying to point to the quality of the squad is just not going to fly with me tbh.
Yep Willock, Saliba and AMN have been class on loan. I've said it in other threads but these are the only players we're going to be able to get money for because they've produced elsewhere. That tells you all you need to know about Arteta's ability to improve anyone, not just young players either.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Yep Willock, Saliba and AMN have been class on loan. I've said it in other threads but these are the only players we're going to be able to get money for because they've produced elsewhere. That tells you all you need to know about Arteta's ability to improve anyone, not just young players either.
This is why I want to bin Arteta. Imagine cashing in on this generation of talent even if it's not top tier, just to play Elneny and other players who will never raise the bar. The sales won't raise enough to buy what we need because those top players won't join us anyway. We should bin the players with a history of failure abd see how much we get abd build from there. I'm really happy for Joe as his brothers were rated higher in their early careers. I want him next to Partey

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This is why I want to bin Arteta. Imagine cashing in on this generation of talent even if it's not top tier, just to play Elneny and other players who will never raise the bar. The sales won't raise enough to buy what we need because those top players won't join us anyway. We should bin the players with a history of failure abd see how much we get abd build from there. I'm really happy for Joe as his brothers were rated higher in their early careers. I want him next to Partey
If the choice is to use our young players and save a bit of money or replace them with whatever frauds Edu and Arteta bring in next then I know which way I would want us to go.

Iceman10

Established Member
Yeah, that's why I keep going on about getting 5-8m for Elneny, and combining with sales of Torreira and Guendouzi to fund a CM, with Willock coming back also. There are multiple ways of doing things, but I get the underlying problem is concerns over Arteta's approach if he stays, as detrimental to certain players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom