• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joel Campbell: Got Out While He Could

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJJ

Established Member
Could be i'm just desperate following our defeat, but why is Campbell not in and about the team this season? Good attitude and hard working as i remember him in an Arsenal shirt.

He might not be the most skillfull player but he plays with passion and determination. (Which nearly none of our current players does)

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Could be i'm just desperate following our defeat, but why is Campbell not in and about the team this season? Good attitude and hard working as i remember him in an Arsenal shirt.

He might not be the most skillfull player but he plays with passion and determination. (Which nearly none of our current players does)
Because Wenger has pledged his unwavering support to Theo, Welbeck and Oxlade.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Good luck Joel. Will always appreciate your goals against Swansea and Sunderland. Most of all that stunning assist to Giroud's 2-0 against Olympiakos, you really came through for us on that occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom