• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joel Campbell (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
It's bound to happen, and rumors have surfaced now...
I like him, but it's probably for the best. We're surprisingly crowded in the winger position, lots of prospects are looking for a chance that have more potential than Campbell. I'd prefer Walcott out first but whatever.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Honestly i would rather keep him and sell theo. at least Campbell can work hard score goals. well if it that happen then good luck to him he really deserve to be starter not a bench player
Absolutely. He is good enough to be playing elsewhere. I think a move to Italy would be better than Spain. Wish him all best wherever he goes. Will remember his efforts.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Wenger clearly doesn't rate him and he wouldn't have even been kept in the summer of 2014 without his good world cup so Wenger felt obliged to give him a chance. Got lucky with some injuries last season and produced a few good moments but for the most part he really is a "nothing player". There isn't even a role for him here, he's not really a winger, he's not really a striker....

indy23

I like him. Hope he proves everyone wrong and does amazing elsewhere, god knows hes a young player who will only get better and yet ox is allowed to go into depression and still get opportunities.

Kysus

wanted to smash something every time theo "will he even get a touch?" walcott came on instead of campbell.
I'm only ok with this sale if walcott goes too(and we sign someone better)

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Knew this was coming. Hope we get a good price for him given how stupid the market is recently. Anything above 20 million would be a bargain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom