• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joel Campbell (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mm76

Yer Da
I remember a match when Campbell was having a really good game, Wenger subbed him and the crowd booed and we never saw him again. I didn't think he was that bad, I've seen some dire performances this season that make Campbell look like Messi.

Agree, he nearly always looked good to me, really don't get the mass hate here

(PS save your keyboards everyone i'll just say **** off to you all right now)

BBF

We probably won't even sell him or loan him out. Knowing us we'll probably find a way to give him away for a mars bar.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not bad we are getting rid of unneeded players so quickly. Joel Campbell seriously flopped this year with sporting Lisbon no surprised we are only getting about 5M euros from his sale.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Happy to get anything for him at this point. He is ****. Another one to add to the overrated youth player pile.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
No surprised because he dome f**k all in last 2 years

What are you on about? I agree that he's not Arsenal quality and a sale would be in the best interest for all but he had som good moments last season for us. The assist to Giroud against Olympiacos, two assist against Liverpool and a couple of goals here and there.

Thank you Joel.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
One of those players that gets better the longer people haven't seen him. He was ****. Costa Rican James Milner.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Wenger refused to sell him after the World Cup for £10m If I remember correctly. Another shoddy bit of hoarding, like paying Sanogo a couple of million a year to do nothing. Or like keeping Debuchy and Jenkinson. Or keeping Arteta and Flamini for a laugh and paying them good wages.

The latest is giving Cazorla a new deal when he hasn't been able to play a full season for 2 years and has had 8 operations in a few months. No wonder our wage bill is so high.

Charity fc. :drool:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Wenger refused to sell him after the World Cup for £10m If I remember correctly. Another shoddy bit of hoarding, like paying Sanogo a couple of million a year to do nothing. Or like keeping Debuchy and Jenkinson. Or keeping Arteta and Flamini for a laugh and paying them good wages.

Charity fc. :drool:
Gotta love that 16M spent on Arteta and Flamini's wages, I think they made about 5 appearances between them in those two years.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Annoyingly his qualities are probably better suited to playing in then 3421 than as a winger.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We couldn't have sold him after the world cup fans would have lost their mind.

Should have sold him at some stage. His loan spells should have been the give away.

MagicalRozza

I have always been an admirer of Joel and have always defended him here but I am starting to wonder whether there's something wrong with him. He played well here and then went on a loan to Portugese league, which is not comparable to PL and he had hardly ever featured. It might be agent politics or something or perhaps he's an asshole. I'd probably want to see him ona a loan in a lower table PL club just to be able to monitor his development or lack thereof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom