• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joel Campbell (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
It's good to finally get another out the door with all this talk of needing to trim the wage bill (don't want to see elnenny and welbs sacrificed this summer).

Was strange the way things went after some decent performances in the 15/16 season but good luck to him. Will probably do enough to earn a move to a more established club and have a few decent years over there.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Wish him all the best. Never had a real chance, but impressed me during the cameo's he made. Never acted unprofessional during his tenure here.

Good luck Kanye.

Never had a real chance? How many appearances did Wenger give him? I don't know the answer but I know it was far too many!

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wish him all the best. Never had a real chance, but impressed me during the cameo's he made. Never acted unprofessional during his tenure here.

Good luck Kanye.

He started over ten league games a couple of years ago, he had plenty of chances to impress.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
He started over ten league games a couple of years ago, he had plenty of chances to impress.

He did alright from what I can remember. Even got himself a couple of goals. Unfortunately for him he had ox and Theo ahead in the pecking order (once fit) who were thought of as backup to Alexis and Ramsey (who was still playing on the right at that point).

I think he even scored in a rare win against Swansea at their place.

From what I can gather he's had a poor couple of years out on loan so hasn't really kicked on.

Anyway, has this been confirmed yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom