• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joelson Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Don't understand this transfer. I'm all for picking up hidden gems like Guendouzi and Martinelli for a nominal fee. Won't all work out, but it's a risk one has to take in today's market, as every team is trying to snap up talents earlier and earlier (don't actually think it's a good trend for the development of talents in general, but that's a different matter).

€20m or more is a fee we can use to strengthen our squad immediately. We already did some long-term investment last summer. Need some immediate improvement now. This would take a huge chunk out of our budget, while we are stacked with offensive talent.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I get that sometimes you need to spend big on a 17 yr old but are we in a position to do this when other areas are more important. Sell Laca may be?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I get that sometimes you need to spend big on a 17 yr old but are we in a position to do this when other areas are more important. Sell Laca may be?
He doesn't even seem like one of those huge talents that is almost certain to be a star.

Looks like a good player but I'm not getting Ødegaard, Dembele, Haaland etc vibes. I woudn't complain though, guys like Sancho were rated but not to the extent that he was seen as a guaranteed superstar but look at him now.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
He doesn't even seem like one of those huge talents that is almost certain to be a star.

Looks like a good player but I'm not getting Ødegaard, Dembele, Haaland etc vibes. I woudn't complain though, guys like Sancho were rated but not to the extent that he was seen as a guaranteed superstar but look at him now.
He's looking as good as is possible for a younster to look playing against inferior opposition.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He's looking as good as is possible for a younster to look playing against inferior opposition.
He should have silly numbers though but he doesn't. Might just be one of those weird cases where his game translates better to the seniors but practically every top prospect destroys youth football numbers wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom