• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joelson Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If the reports were saying we're prepared to bit 10m or 15m or something I'd believe them much more. But the fact all the reports are saying we're going to pay a 45m release clause, which we're obviously never going to do, indicates that it's all total BS.

Yeah. I mean if this was some Brazilian tearing it up in the main league in Brazil i'd maybe believe it a bit more, but this kid is still an U23 player.

Tom349

If it wasn't for Kia I would say this is BS but most likely something to it with Kia being his agent. Which if he is a world class talent than Im all for it although I don't believe the transfer fee.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes you know the links are BS when the Portuguese media create new article every day.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I mean, most of us, including me, love a good fairy tale with a young talent coming here and taking the football world by storm, but the kid hasn't really done that much so far.

For that money, you'd basically get Grealish, especially if they'd still go down.
For half the money, you'd get Benrahma.

There's a long list if very talented players that would cost way less, but have already done the bits on the bigger stage.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Wft is this? Just stinks of the Saliba deal.

Let the manager build a team for next season. We need it bouncing between 7th-10th. Cant have another sacked by Christmas or a third January with no funds only loans.

Hope Arteta tells the agents / Raul where to go.

Yeah spot on.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
My boy Eduardo Hagn has his heart set on this signing so it'll be a shame if doesn't happen now.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
I'm not optimistic about his ability given his numbers... and underwhelming highlight video reels. We're in desperate need of players all over I dont think a player who isn;t making much of an impression in the u23 league is gonna sort them for us. 10 million here 10 million there adds up very quickly. Please tell me that the rumours have unreliable sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom