• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joelson Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Ok, ive looked at his highlights some more, and found one with goo backing music, the kid has potential no doubt. Im happy with him in addition to other very badly needed transfers. He shoul;d be a happy thing to add on top not for a position.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

LoL don Raul and Kia will force them to accept this.

I won't be surprised when Sporting announce he signed new contract with 80M release clause next week.

giphy.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He got only 63 minutes football for Sporting this season not surprised considering he turned 17 years in February. can't put him to Saliba and Saka level yet but could be another Martinelli.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

No idea who he is but I just saw a video of him dribbling without it looking like he's having an internal fight with his legs unlike Pepe, sign him up immediately.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
WhY ARe We SPenDIng 45M oN A 17 YaeR OLd?

Dark green source, so very very reliable.

Well I said this morning it'd be more believable if it was like 10-15m. And now it's 10-15m. So I guess it's more believable.

15 M sounds like ready-made up lie from Kia, just like when he tried to lie to fans that we didn't pay 24 M for Luiz last year.

We will pay a lot more for sure. Something sketchy is going on and I demand an investigation.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Is he the Chilean who reckons he’s still a teenager but looks about 30?

TBF that's par for the course in some Latin American programs:

56eb2660764f43.74615541rbd%20volt.jpg

Think 4 people on this picture were over 45 playing 18 year olds.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Not the most pressing signing but if we have the chance to snap up a big talent for a good price because he won`t sign a new contract it`s not too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom