• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joelson Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Think people are going a little bit over the top on Twitter about this guy - I've seen long threads about him already :lol:.

He looks very talented though, if he can learn to shoot he'll be amazing. For £10m, decent punt. Be interesting to see what happens with the scholars and other young players though. Guys like Coyle, Taylor-Hart, lower down you've got Hutchinson and Flores. Even Nelson might have a little look over his shoulder but I think his place on the RW is pretty secure as Joelson looks more suited to LW from the highlights.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
To be fair Martinelli also cost us near 10M without playing first team level football or it was 7M can't remember.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Mendes got more talent but they are more expensive. I really don't want any agent run club transfers what the point of having scouting stuff then.
If it is good for our rivals then it is good enough for us, this is partly for being behind and sh1te recruitment.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Have a feeling Joelson and Willian are a package deal.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Joel is a pretty common first name here in Sweden. Pretty weird to see a brazilian named Joelson

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I am all for this signing, having four starboys in your club is pretty sweat. Saka, Martinelli, Saliba and Fernandes. That being said, if we are going for him, I hope we don't forget about the midfield and centre backs. Let's actually try and build the chassis first before spunking millions on the paint job.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I wonder if we sign Joelson we may have to take Willian too. Like a “buy one get an expensive old winger on a free” kinda deal. That b@st*rd Kia really eating good off of us.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I thought he was a right-footed LW but turns out he's pretty much two-footed, he's shooting with his right but also crossing with his left. Still pretty raw, but if it was just like 10m or so I guess that's an acceptable risk/reward type deal.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Apart from Rui Fonte in 2006 and Boa Morte in 1997, have we bought any players from Portugal? It's never really been the market for us.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom