• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

John Terry - a full-blown racist, cheat and c*nt

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Hazard following in Terry's footsteps, what's in the water at Chelsea?:lol:

Godwin1

Very well-known
Maybe I'm somewhat biased both against this c*nt and for Arsenal players but surely Sol Campbell was better than Terry as well. No? Ferdinand as well IMO. No need to mention Adams because it's obvious but f*ck it I will anyway lol.
I always rated Terry behind Adams but above the other two.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

terry-signs-new-contract.img.png

Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce John Terry has signed a new one-year contract.

NJRider

Ferdinand and Campbell were levels ahead of Terry, not even close really.

Both were better than Terry at their best but I would say that he stayed at his best level for longer than they did. He has his weaknesses but Terrys consistency (both as a layer and a c***) were pretty impressive

GDeep™

League is very weak
Both were better than Terry at their best but I would say that he stayed at his best level for longer than they did. He has his weaknesses but Terrys consistency (both as a layer and a c***) were pretty impressive

Debatable, Rio and Sol had long elite careers too.

Also, you can argue Terry received more protection for his weaknesses.

NJRider

Debatable, Rio and Sol had long elite careers too.

Also, you can argue Terry received more protection for his weaknesses.

True. The one time Chelsea plated a high line he picked up about 100 bookings.
I just believe that while Sol was a better defender at his peak but had less peak years than Terry.
I'd always pick Sol over Terry not least because of his recover pace though

Latest posts+

Top Bottom