• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

John Terry - a full-blown racist, cheat and c*nt

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Terry will do a job for WBA. Textbook Pulis CB at this point.

Is it me, or do Chelski treat their 'legends' like crap? Drogba, Lampard and Terry have all be unceremoniously shoved out the door. Lampard joined Citeh, and Cech joined us!

Chelski are a banter club. When you speak to their fans, you see how insecure they are about their 'history.'

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Looking past the wife sleeping and racist profanity as a footballer John Terry is simply outstanding.

One of the few perhaps only player to come through their youth academy and make it to the starting Xi. To not only get a place but to maintain a place when Roman started pumping in hundreds of millions, at a time when he could have been easily replaced, to then to become captain and oversee the most successful period in the club's history. To outlast multiple managers and also still be retained by numerous managers that come through the door. Terry as a footballer is everything I'd love at Arsenal. No nonsense, assured, confident, outstanding ability, a leader and a determination to win at any cost. As a footballer truly outstanding and will go down as one of this generations finest.

As a human he'll go down as a rat.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I rate him but he was fortunate to play in a Chelsea era where he surrounded by great players and in systems that offered him protection.

Put him in Arsenal and it's Comedy Central.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I rate him but he was fortunate to play in a Chelsea era where he surrounded by great players and in systems that offered him protection.

Put him in Arsenal and it's Comedy Central.
That's the beauty of football. You can be horrible in some areas and have those hidden by a good system and team mates that cover for them. If you're **** at tennis on the back hand you've nowhere to hide.

Top Bottom