• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jon Dahl Tomasson

A

Anonymous

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Are they gonna stop linking us with every possible club reject there is???

:evil:

A

Anonymous

yes, but it is getting a bit too much now, we're being linked to pretty much everyone and anyone and it is getting rather ridiculous...

tomasson is not good enough, as proven in milan and newcastle for ****'s sake, he is only good for the dutch league...

i for one, would rather develop Ali and Quincy without buying any striker than having that tomasson... :roll:

A

Anonymous

VavaGoon said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Exactly.
We should be going for Sheva instead. :roll:

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
VavaGoon said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hear hear. I've seen Tomasson play for Feyenoord a couple of seasons. His main strength is running a lot. Apart from that, he has the first touch of a drunk elephant. Totally useless for Arsenal ('s game), let him go to Germany (they would like him).

lee1001

Established Member
I actually think this is an interesting idea.
Don't know too much about him other than he scores goals everywhere.

asajoseph

Established Member
It's one thing going for proven players, but if we're going to do that we need to be looking at proven players good enough for Arsenal. And believe it or not, that actually might cost some money. There's no point settling for these second raters, just because they're leaving some big club. Tomasson? No thanks...

Army of Me

Established Member
I don't know why but I've always been a fan of Tomasson, I even backed him to be top scorer in the Euros (and I very very rarely waste my cash on such things). Although he lost me £20 I still like him (one goal damnit!).

Admittedly, we could do better, maybe not that good though, Stefano ;)

I just feel that we need someone like him, someone who could come on as a sub and actually make a difference.

It all of course, depends on the price, I wouldn't like to see AW spend any more than 3.5m for him, although Sky say 10m euros, it is a bit pricey for what would be backup to Henry and RVP.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
lee1001 said:
I actually think this is an interesting idea.
Don't know too much about him other than he scores goals everywhere.

He does, but he needs a lot of chances in order to score a goal. He is well known for missing sitters and occasionally scoring an 'accidental' beautiful goal. He's very useful on the break, but he is not at all a player for a passing game.

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
I rate Tommasson, he likes to play quite deep which would suit Henry. I'd expect him to be a squad player/semi first team regular and if the price was right, i'd be very pleased if he was signed.

He's got plenty of experience, too.

marhes26

God damn it we dont need anyone to play deep!!!

When Henry is out we lack pace up front (Cup Final example)

MICHAEL OWEN PLEASE!!

Guti,Tomasson,Ronald Mcdonald,Baptista,Baptist church,Some reject (who everyone says is good coz there stats on Championship Manager is excellent) dont interest me!!!!! :evil:

WHEN WILL WE START SIGNING PROVEN PLAYERS!!!!

I WANT ANOTHER SUMMER LIKE 2001!!!!

NOT CHEAP PRIMARK SIGNINGS!!!

WE ARE THE WORST TEAM FOR BUYING PLAYERS!!! WE ARE SO TIGHT WITH MONEY!!..YES IM PISSED OFF!!!

asajoseph

Established Member
You don't think Baptista is a proven player?

What exactly does it take to 'prove' yourself these days? :roll:

marhes26

What really bugs me is that we always seem to try and get players with stupid bids. I mean 5 million for Hleb?? we wont get any decent players if we continue to try and pay budget money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom