• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jonathan David

6gunner

I don’t know about that Ivan, but David is the best player in CONCACAF already, and he has a very high ceiling. If everyone under consideration has question marks, and they do, then you go for the guy with the most upside. And that is Jonathan David. Plus, if we signed him it would give us CONCACAF’s best outfield player and best Keeper.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I don’t know about that Ivan, but David is the best player in CONCACAF already, and he has a very high ceiling. If everyone under consideration has question marks, and they do, then you go for the guy with the most upside. And that is Jonathan David. Plus, if we signed him it would give us CONCACAF’s best outfield player and best Keeper.

He’s better than Alphonso Davies?

Melquiades

When I see them on the pitch together David looks the better player to me, but I could understand people liking Davies better. However, when it comes to upside I think more people would agree that David’s is higher.

Seriously?

As a Canadian who has watched both of these guys play a ton for a long time ... David is a nifty poacher with good presence of mind in front of goal. Davies is one of the most dynamic young players in world football and an absolute monster. Some of Davies' NT performances have been on another planet from anything we've ever seen from any Canadian player.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I would be seriously disappointed in Arsenal if we bought this guy. I am willing to bet within six months to a year we will be looking for another striker to 'play with him' or 'support him'. Now where did we hear that before?

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Is it me or does his running look a bit labored (could just be late in the game, but I noticed it in highlight videos as well).

Goonger

I would be seriously disappointed in Arsenal if we bought this guy. I am willing to bet within six months to a year we will be looking for another striker to 'play with him' or 'support him'. Now where did we hear that before?

Well we probably do need 2 forwards given both look to be leaving.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Which one?

strasbourg-striker-ludovic-ajorque-celebrates-ligue-1-goal-against-montpellier.jpg

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Oh.... Ajorque. I said he is a solid and serviceable striker, a bit of a Giroud like, perhaps a bit more mobile.
I could see Ajorque more in a Bundesliga club though.

So what you're saying is he'd be perfect as an option for Arsenal behind a CL-level striker?

Top Bottom