Jonny Evans

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Danskin, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Stannis

Stannis Active Member

have we ever been linked with him?

At least with the likes of Manolas and Koulibaly, the rumours have been there for a while. Even with Kolasniac, there were rumblings before the links intensified.
  2. marblehallstv

marblehallstv New Member

even with these allegations of car theft, he should still be an option. but then i don't get why the **** he would steal a taxi? why? retarded....
  3. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Well-Known Member

It was Gareth's idea, Jonny's a good boy. He just fell in with a bad crowd.
  4. mavelous

mavelous Well-Known Member Trusted

maaaaaaate!!! you think we'll get 3 players in one position when we barely get 3 TOTAL?
    dashsnow17 and Sanchez11's ghost like this.
  5. benjamin86

benjamin86 Well-Known Member

Yeah, i think there might be more to the taxi theft than we've heard...

If all of them were any where near sober they could have got someone to drive them. £1000 to a taxi driver would be huge, but between the 4 of them would be nothing.
  6. rich 1990

rich 1990 Non-Stop Moaner

Except it wasn't us. We' beat them at home and drew away (Mike Dean). Not sure why you got likes for this post.
    krackpot and celestis like this.
  7. Jury

Jury Wenger Öut

Because I'm liked and I'm right even when I'm wrong. If I say we lost, we lost. No arguments.
  8. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Well-Known Member

To be fair I'd completely forgotten we drew at West Brom, I was sure we lost. It's safer just to assume we've lost all our away games this season. Away at Everton? Yep, definitely lost that one probably.
  9. rich 1990

rich 1990 Non-Stop Moaner

You must be right a lot then.
  10. BobP

BobP Favre Fan

WBA look done.

Will be interesting to see if we opt to sign him on the cheap.

Would be both a shrewd and inexpensive move.
    say yes, krackpot and Tir Na Nog like this.
  11. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog Every Little Thing Is Gonna Be Alright Trusted

Would be a decent signing if we also bring in another CB (knowing us though that's very unlikely :lol:).

Let's say we brought in Koulibaly and Evans while Mertesacker retires, Holding goes out on loan and Chambers goes to Brighton then our options there would be a bit more promising.
    krengon, Furious, krackpot and 2 others like this.
  12. Furious

Furious Mr. Believer; still mad

13. krackpot

krackpot Well-Known Member

Chambers has fallen a long way. :lol:
  14. Penn_

Penn_ Well-Known Member

Don’t think signing a 30+ player for Wenger’s system would be the smartest move.

Should a new manger come in though then 3m for Evans along with a Manolas etc would be great.
    El Duderino likes this.