Jonny Evans

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Danskin, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

Because I'm liked and I'm right even when I'm wrong. If I say we lost, we lost. No arguments.

2. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Well-Known Member

To be fair I'd completely forgotten we drew at West Brom, I was sure we lost. It's safer just to assume we've lost all our away games this season. Away at Everton? Yep, definitely lost that one probably.

3. rich 1990

rich 1990 Not Actually a Moaner

You must be right a lot then.

4. BobP

BobP Favre Fan

WBA look done.

Will be interesting to see if we opt to sign him on the cheap.

Would be both a shrewd and inexpensive move.

say yes, krackpot and Tir Na Nog like this.
  5. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog Every Little Thing Is Gonna Be Alright

Would be a decent signing if we also bring in another CB (knowing us though that's very unlikely :lol:).

Let's say we brought in Koulibaly and Evans while Mertesacker retires, Holding goes out on loan and Chambers goes to Brighton then our options there would be a bit more promising.

krengon, Furious, krackpot and 2 others like this.
  6. Furious

Furious Elneny on, telly off

:lol:

7. krackpot

krackpot Well-Known Member

Chambers has fallen a long way. :lol:

8. Penn_

Penn_ Well-Known Member

Don’t think signing a 30+ player for Wenger’s system would be the smartest move.

Should a new manger come in though then 3m for Evans along with a Manolas etc would be great.

El Duderino likes this.
  9. Aevius

Aevius Pro-Rambo Moderator

I wouldn't be surprised if this happens. Really hope we get CL football, just to up our budget if anything.

10. Stannis

Stannis Well-Known Member

If it’s with another CB than all good

If it’s just Evans then wtf

Aevius likes this.
  11. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Since when the football mole became reliable?

Furious likes this.
  12. Furious

Poverty bump.

Why are the mods deleting @<<reed>>'s wish of a transfer summer thread?

BBF likes this.
  13. dashsnow17

Someone needs to do a research paper on the phenomenon of football ITKs on twitter; proportion of ITKs which are total frauds, common behaviour used to feign authenticity, what motivates the ITK to go to such lengths etc etc

NieThePiet likes this.
  14. Aevius

He was pretty reliable over the January transfer window (regarding both true and false rumours), so I'm giving him a shot for the summer. Same with the AFTV guy.

yousif_arsenal likes this.
  15. Furious

Lol. How does this work?

Would be nice if we could put these ITK mugs in a thread dedicated just for them since people in the 2018 still love them.

BBF likes this.
  16. dashsnow17

But *who* is telling these people this information? I don't doubt that at some point somewhere there are people outside of a club who know what's going on inside through a link they have. But there's about 10 different ITKs all claiming to have insider info at Arsenal.

It seems to me like more of a psychological process whereby someone wishes to feel the power of people believing them and hanging on their disclosures of secret information, intensified by twitter no doubt. Were there this many ITKs before twitter?

17. Aevius

I don't get why it's such a big deal? If you've decided you don't believe them, just ignore their tweets. Noone is forcing you to read them.

I'm not sure if this guy for instance is bullshitting or not, but little thus far has proven otherwise, so I feel it's worth posting. If it ever becomes apparent that he's full of ****, I'll stop. It's that simple.

18. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Let's give the mole a chance its not gonna hurt if he full of s**t we'll ignore him

19. Aevius

I don't know mate, but I don't think it's so outlandish to think that some people know relevant people inside the club. Of course most ITKs are just people trying to build a following, but that doesn't remove the possibility of there being legitimate ones.

20. Trilly

Trilly Thinks we'll win if we outscore the opposition

Not this again!

Every summer I don't understand.:lol: