• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jonny Evans

OSBK

Established Member
Really random signing if that happens. He is 30 I believe and not the greatest ball playing cb.

Then again he sounds like wengers type of guy to play cm

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Damn good player. Fergie loved him. He helped them win titles. As I mentioned the other day, I wanted him last summer. And it's silly to think "Oh, my god he's 29!" That means he's at his peak. Finished product that needs no development. Also, he's played 30 or more games every season he's been at West Brom, so he's not the injury risk some are saying. Could give Arsenal a few excellent years.

JHusMan

Damn good player. Fergie loved him. He helped them win titles. As I mentioned the other day, I wanted him last summer. And it's silly to think "Oh, my god he's 29!" That means he's at his peak. Finished product that needs no development. Also, he's played 30 or more games every season he's been at West Brom, so he's not the injury risk some are saying. Could give Arsenal a few excellent years.

Probably a very stupid question, but does he count as homegrown?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Good player when surrounded by other great talents, but not exciting when he's coming into a crap unit.

Hope this doesn't happen.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Is Evans actually good? Remember there was a compilation of him last year that made him look like Nesta.

We've been interested two years in a row and City are clearly after him.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Is Evans actually good? Remember there was a compilation of him last year that made him look like Nesta.

At one stage he was a very good passing defender , Guardiola was always a big fan .

JHusMan

I think he's a good defender. Not an aggressive defender either, I'd be open to bringing him in for Mustafi as long as we actually get someone like Van Dijk as well.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Evans is a good player. His passing is great and he'd work well in a back three. There should be no doubts about his ability, however, he simply didn't have the required mentality to make the transition from solid back-up to a reliable member of the starting XI at the highest level. He looked good next to Vidic but just didn't have it in him to make the step up as the senior defender. He was sold after that horror game where we lost to MK Dons 4-0.

Beast Incarnate

Good player when surrounded by other great talents, but not exciting when he's coming into a crap unit.

Hope this doesn't happen.

WBA is filled to the brim with great talents......

An experienced Premier League defender in his prime years. What's not to like?

Latest posts

Top Bottom