• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jordan Veretout

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Our highest scoring midfielder ever, performed in big games, one of best players this season and last season. Joining Juventus ffs.

Here you are bashing him again, in a thread for a Aston Villa flop player that no one on this forum has ever mentioned or probably seen play.

I'm not the one who brought Ramsey up in this thread. :lol:

I just don't rate him as highly as others that's all, never said a bad word about him apart from I think he's overrated, especially by us fans.

It could of all been different had he not had such injury troubles, I like the guy but he's replaceable.

GDeep™

League is very weak

I just don't rate him as highly as others that's all, never said a bad word about him apart from I think he's overrated, especially by us fans.

It could of all been different had he not had such injury troubles, I like the guy but he's replaceable.
Anyone is replaceable if you have the resources. Good luck if this guy is the replacement.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Of course he's replaceable, but with our budget we're not gonna come close to getting a replacement who's as good.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

The Welsh Kevin Nolan is easily replaceable. I'd agrue we have more talented CMs already in Xhaka, Torreira and Guendouzi.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Our highest scoring midfielder ever, performed in big games, one of best players this season and last season. Joining Juventus ffs.

Here you are bashing him again, in a thread for a Aston Villa flop player that no one on this forum has ever mentioned or probably seen play.

Good player, but he's no Liam Brady.

db10fan

Good player, but I prefer we make CMs our star signing this summer, a physical, skilled and well drilled midfield will improve both the defense and attack. Lets go Partey, Diawara, Bennacer for example, all three are supposedly available for reasonable prices.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

According to corriere dello sport journalist (bit reliable) Napoli are in advanced talks veretout agreed personal terms and fiorentina asking for 27M euros to sell Arsenal Sevilla Roma all made enquiry.

Top Bottom