• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jordi Osei-Tutu (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I think back to us having Ox and Gnabry as young, wide options. Both have left and play for elite European teams. Imagine the same happening with Tutu and Bellerin.

Give Osei-Tutu a new contract and either a loan or bench role.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I think back to us having Ox and Gnabry as young, wide options. Both have left and play for elite European teams.
I think the Gnabry story stands up better than that of Ox. I rated him, but he still may well amount to nothing, and the sale to Liverpool could still be one of the rip-offs of all time. It's gone terribly so far.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I think the Gnabry story stands up better than that of Ox. I rated him, but he still may well amount to nothing, and the sale to Liverpool could still be one of the rip-offs of all time. It's gone terribly so far.

True, but I think Ox is a better option than any of our current options and he would have been (almost) ready to step into Ramsey's shoes.

My only point is I do not wish to be losing talented youngsters. Granted Tutu could be another Owusu-Obeyi or Lupoli, but we do not need to risk finding out the hard way.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
True, but I think Ox is a better option than any of our current options and he would have been (almost) ready to step into Ramsey's shoes.

My only point is I do not wish to be losing talented youngsters. Granted Tutu could be another Owusu-Obeyi or Lupoli, but we do not need to risk finding out the hard way.
For sure. Don't get me wrong, He would be a great option to have here if he's recovered well enough.

Problem is, if they're not reaching the required level by a certain time, you have to make a decision. The good thing is the chances of it coming back to bite you in the arse are always very slim. Finding a way to fast track their development while still keeping hold of them is becoming increasingly difficult, especially for us. You let them go on loan to Germany and they're in the shop window. Keep them here and try throwing them in earlier than you would and everyone suffers. The club needs to raise it's status again and maintain it. It's the only way.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Just read Celtic are interested. Hopefully he follows Okoflex up north.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Try to get maximum fee if possible if he not willing to sign new contract

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Just read Celtic are interested. Hopefully he follows Okoflex up north.

Get Tierney over here and give them this lad to sweeten the deal.

The LB position would be sorted so we could flog Kolasinac off to Barca.

I just don’t like losing young players at all, even if he’ll never make it here there’s so much value in young academy players that losing him for a nominal fee to the Bundesliga irks me.

We need to improve on this.

You give this kid a couple of games Lichtsteiner got and the games Jenkinson got and it raise his value of couple of millions!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We can't sell him, he'll turn out to be world class like all our other youth players. They're all world class and being held back by Emery. We'd win the quadruple next season unbeaten if it wasn't for Emery not playing them all.

We can't sell him, he'll turn out to be world class like all our other youth players. They're all world class and being held back by Emery. We'd win the quadruple next season unbeaten if it wasn't for Emery not playing them all.

Nobody saying stuff like that mate.

But we should give them more minutes to at least raise their value a little bit. And then you never know if you hit on a good talent or a player that can at least contribute for some time before we sell for even bigger profit.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I don't know anything about him tbh. If he has potential though I agree that we should put in a buy back clause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom