• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jordi Osei-Tutu (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Very good move for him, defensively sound team who’ll be in the mix for a playoff spot. Can’t ask for better.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Gonna be 22 in October. If he does well in the Championship we could probably do well to cash in. Doubt he has a future here.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Jordi Osei-Tutu was impressive on loan last season if he can continue that at Cardiff I can see him having a future at Arsenal.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Jordi Osei-Tutu was impressive on loan last season if he can continue that at Cardiff I can see him having a future at Arsenal.

Yeah I’m excited to see how he gets on tbh, Cardiff get a lot of televised games so I’ll be able to see how he does this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom