• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jorginho (Out)

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

If you're Jorginho and you've just seen Kante get €100m per year why would you sign for Lazio for peanuts? Wait it out 1 year and go get that money.
Jorginho hasn't been plagued by injuries and can still have professional football ambitions.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Jorginho hasn't been plagued by injuries and can still have professional football ambitions.

He has won everything that matters and he's not going to be winning anything with Lazio in any case. If Arab princes are chucking oil money at you at 32 years of age you'll be biting their hands off.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He has won everything that matters and he's not going to be winning anything with Lazio in any case. If Arab princes are chucking oil money at you at 32 years of age you'll be biting their hands off.
The Arab princes can surely buy him now anyway if they want to and Jorginho wants to quit top football.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Jorginho too early for him to chose Saudi pro league money i won't surprise they make a move for him but currently they targeting more free agents than players under contract. There were talks about Mahrez today lol

Pepesuave

I fully expected Jorginho to move on this summer when he signed because he had always expressed strong interest in returning to Italy. The 18-month deal was insurance to ensure that Arsenal recouped a portion of the transfer fee pad since those Wankers at Chelsea wouldn't sanction a dry loan😀
Decent player, did a job when called upon but getting up there in age. Replaceable.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Solid signing, in the winter I suggested being ruthless after the season (tbf I said winning the league) and sell him so we can create room for Lavia as a longterm replacement for Partey. If we go for Caicedo and sell Partey (if those are the rumours) then I'd rather keep Jorginho for another season to provide experienced competition for Caicedo.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
:lol: So many people with the mindset that football hasn't evovled since 2003. Age is nothing these days. Some of the best players in the world in their positions are mature players. Gundogan, Modric, Benzema, Toni Kroos, Robert Lewandowski, Lionel Messi, Kevin De Bruyne, Neymar, Antoine Griezmann, and our former very own Alexandre Lacazette who banged in 27 goals this season, just 2 behind Mbappe, all the wrong side of 30 and the youngsters can't come close to touching them. Maybe Haaland and Mbappe but that's about it! :lol:

Kuroske

Nah Jorginho still good for top level only 31 maybe in 2 years time.

He has achieved enough in his football career and win everything you can win on club level. Will you rather getting paid gross 4m or nett 50m per year for the next 3 years? The choice is easy.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
:lol: So many people with the mindset that football hasn't evovled since 2003. Age is nothing these days. Some of the best players in the world in their positions are mature players. Gundogan, Modric, Benzema, Toni Kroos, Robert Lewandowski, Lionel Messi, Kevin De Bruyne, Neymar, Antoine Griezmann, and our former very own Alexandre Lacazette who banged in 27 goals this season, just 2 behind Mbappe, all the wrong side of 30 and the youngsters can't come close to touching them. Maybe Haaland and Mbappe but that's about it! :lol:
Decent post tbf until you mentioned Laca 😜.
Lol Think that says more about the French league than Lacas fitness.
Guy was only good for about 60 mins here & struggled for goals.
Giroud might have been a better example?

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Decent post tbf until you mentioned Laca 😜.
Lol Think that says more about the French league than Lacas fitness.
Guy was only good for about 60 mins here & struggled for goals.
Giroud might have been a better example?

:lol: So is Mbappe rubbish because he plays in the French league? 😜

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Agree with Sambi and El Neny but Partey is our best DM.
This. I swear between the clowns who actively root for our rivals on here or reading stuff like you highlighted it feels like I’m in some bizarro world at times.

Partey had a “off” tail end of the season, everyone did, but the footballing ability disrespect is wild. We wouldn’t have been sitting atop the league for as long as we were on that point pace without him and nobody we’ve been linked with (Caicedo and Rice) or have within the club (Jorginho) can do what he does. If we want to push on vs City we need to add to the squad and increase competition/ add the ability to rotate with little drop off not gut the starting XI.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Partey is one of the biggest flops in Arsenal history. Insanely overrated and mentally deranged. I will celebrate the day we finally get rid of that psycho.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Napoli Lazio and Milan are interested in Jorginho but sarri is the most serious one he want him at Lazio.

Top Bottom