• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jorginho: Gorgeous Jorg

TheDrunkenMaster

He was overrated then (the 3rd Ballon D'Or year) and underrated now.

Again, for me he's exactly the same player he's been before. Flaws and positives.
Couldn’t care less about him coming 3rd. If England would have won the euros it would probably have been mason mount instead of him. He happened to be the only player apart from Emerson that won the euros and champions league in the same season. He will be as effective as Arthur melo has been at Liverpool, absolute waste of time and money

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Couldn’t care less about him coming 3rd. If England would have won the euros it would probably have been mason mount instead of him. He happened to be the only player apart from Emerson that won the euros and champions league in the same season.
...., yeah? That's my point. That's why I called him overrated in that year.

But no, he's not Arthur Melo. He's actually got quality in certain areas. Great passer. He's just not a great Partey replacement.

AmsterdamGunner

...., yeah? That's my point. That's why I called him overrated in that year.

But no, he's not Arthur Melo. He's actually got quality in certain areas. Great passer. He's just not a great Partey replacement.
He is no replacement, he is a back-up. Lets hope we don’t have to use him that much. But if he has to step in, he’s a very experienced back-up.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
89-F3-CC9-E-1924-40-F3-9019-6-E4-BC166-F4-AC.gif

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Oh well this guy may not have been our ideal CM signing but at least we ended up getting someone in the end & he's well experienced in the PL. He should do well for us for the rest of the season, probably do better then Lokonga would have done for us. Hopefully a year on loan in the PL will be good for us & Lokonga. Viera might be good for him in the end.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I mean, he's Brazilian from birth, so....

True, Arsenal and Brazilians have a long history. I always wanted more Argentinians here but it’s just one of those quirks of fate. Chelsea have always had Italians for some reason.

We’re dangerously low on French players though, I’ve been sounding the alarm on this for a while and no one is listening.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Our fanbase is weird everyone was taking the mick out of him at Chelsea, calling him useless and anti wishlisting him and now uncle mik has signed him the signing suddenly makes sense. The guy has been underperforming since the euros, has been booed of the pitch at Chelsea is 31, snail paced and chelsea were willing to let him leave on free transfer, and we are daft enough to pay them 12 million with 4 months left on his contract. Giving him 150 a week alone is a sackable offense. Edu really needs to go.

Are you still in the emotional stage where you are frustrated by Caicedo and annoyed we dealt with Chelsea, or is this your genuine opinion?

He is playing in a dysfunctional Chelsea team. We played them. They literally have no idea how to progress the ball up the pitch, yet he is in the top percentiles for passing and progression.

Now he isn't a new shiny young signing, but if we don't have Partey and he has to step in, I am comfortable with it. He is a very intelligent system player. He relies on intelligence so his lack of athleticism is down to the system he is in.

There is no back up to Partey. The quicker we accept it, the better. Partey is a defensive monster out of possession and on it he turns into a number 10 and on top of it he has intelligence and postional awareness with a high level of technical ability. Then you have the physicality aspect. If Partey was 23 in todays market, he would be worth over £100 million. Anyone who can do all of what Partey does, is not a bench player.

So is Jorginho physical? No. Is he fast? No. Is he as good in the air? No. However, we are a ball dominant team that push teams back into their own box. We push everyone back. There is no end to end basketball game with us. So the question is, is he as good as Partey on the ball? Will he beat a man, no, but his first touch and his passing is of the same if not a higher level. He is brave in possession, which is the opposite of Elneny. He is also experienced and smart off it.

So yeah he will look like a liability when partnered with a different midfielder every week and with Sterling playing right wing back, but put him in our system and he probably looks like an Arsenal player within 5 mins.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Hmm what? Its a joke about never heard names who might be bambis or bombs when new in EPL field.

Like I said earlier, you see racism everywhere.
Till this day I have never ever, even come close, to accusing you of being racist. :lol:

That's a weird joke though, I'm not the only person who thought so either but I'm sure we're all wrong and you're right. Right?

Top Bottom