• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jorginho: Gorgeous Jorg

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
By far the best player on the pitch imo.
He's a super class, too bad he needs a two fighting lions to run the show these days. But giving him the right context, he is Arsenal's best midfielder, certainly the smartest.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He really was at least trying but all our midfield lack agility we need refreshing soon

Sparrahork

There were a lot on here suggesting we only use him for 6 months. Then others stating contract extension not really an option.

I am of the mind he will not diminish into his mid 30s and we may even look to extend if he is happy. This is in part based on ffp but prices for game changers being crazy right now.

I am interested as to how many retain the opinion now the season is over we should move him on, and on what basis if so? Looked excellent again yesterday.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
There's something about this guy that I don't like but I'm trying to be positive. I'll just keep rooting for Turner and Balogun to save us.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
“Sometimes I see one car one week and next month, another car”

fotosjorginho4.jpeg

0_PAY-ptsd-cop.jpg

Bellend. Focus on trying to not get dribbled past for once.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

“Sometimes I see one car one week and next month, another car”

fotosjorginho4.jpeg

0_PAY-ptsd-cop.jpg

Bellend. Focus on trying to not get dribbled past for once.

I did read that tweet thinking this geezer needs to mind his own business.

I then remembered there are a few young Brazilian boys in the squad and it makes sense that he prob has that right rapport (and enough medals) to give financial advice.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I did read that tweet thinking this geezer needs to mind his own business.

I then remembered there are a few young Brazilian boys in the squad and it makes sense that he prob has that right rapport (and enough medals) to give financial advice.
Brazilians? He is talking about the brits.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom