• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jorginho: Gorgeous Jorg

Gooner_girl14

I think he did OK defensively vs Leceister. He gets caught out every now and again but I think our CBs are quick and physical enough to deal with it. His experience and the way he managed the game in the last 10-15mins was superb. Took a beating too, so tougher than he looks. He is undoubtedly a big upgrade on the options of Mo/Lokonga. He has been pivotal to getting our form back the last couple of games.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Feels like he is better in the Xhaka role more than than Partey role imo. Great signing,

To all the haters when he came here:
PULLING. IT. OFF

Girl Deal With It GIF
I don’t know if he has the off the ball movement and stamina for the LCM role tbh.

I would be nervous playing him there for a full game, maybe we can just sub him on for Xhaka for a few weeks.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Rice with this midfield is overkill. It’s basically a new toy for the sake of it. 3rd choice DM is Mo. Hell people forget Xhaka is a DM. To compete with the elite teams as we seen vs City. We need better ball players. I just fear next season Ødegaard get injured and we become a workman team that lacks any magic

Xhaka is 30 and Jorginho is 31…. We will need to bring in someone younger. Footballers seem to have slightly longer careers these days, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see a decline especially in xhaka after another hard season.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I personally didnt like his performance against City despite some saying he was good.

But since then, he's been class. Really good performances vs Villa and Leciester. There's an argument to say he's been MOTM in at least 1 or maybe both those games. He's certainly been our top 3 performers in those 2 matches.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

His stats in Chelsea also told us that he is pretty good at defending. The only problem was that he is dribbled past quite often and is slow to help against counter-attacks.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta say Jorginho wasn't feeling well in today game.

Maybe explaining the reason why he wasn't he usual self and was subbed off

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Arteta say Jorginho wasn't feeling well in today game.

Maybe explaining the reason why he wasn't he usual self and was subbed off
I think he just did his best and gave Areta as much as he could so Partey could ease back into 45 minutes rather than going from the cameo the other day back to 90. Good soldier, Jorginho.

AmeriGooner

I think he was dogshit at Chelsea this year, dogshit the last few weeks when everyone here was sucking him off and dogshit today. Clear of Sambi, obviously, but there is never a time when he should start over Partey.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I thought his struggles today in the first half highlight just how important that role is to the way we play. We needed to bridge the gap between Partey and our other midfielders, which I feel he's done, however we still don't have anyone who combines Partey's ability on and off the ball in both directions, and players run past Jorgi like he isn't there.

We will definitely need to invest in that area to make a serious impact in the CL next season.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
We saw against Martina Navaratilova what I was worried about with him. With Jorginho, Xhaka and Viera, we were overrun in the midfield. There are times where he is just run past in the middle of the park, something that would never occur with Partey.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I thought his struggles today in the first half highlight just how important that role is to the way we play. We needed to bridge the gap between Partey and our other midfielders, which I feel he's done, however we still don't have anyone who combines Partey's ability on and off the ball in both directions, and players run past Jorgi like he isn't there.

We will definitely need to invest in that area to make a serious impact in the CL next season.
To me we need a fast, skilled 8/6 midfielder more than anything. I love Thomas top 5 and world class at his position but if he us hurt the impact is Jekyll and Hyde level on our performance. Xhaka is another one who has been poor post WC

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
To me we need a fast, skilled 8/6 midfielder more than anything. I love Thomas top 5 and world class at his position but if he us hurt the impact is Jekyll and Hyde level on our performance. Xhaka is another one who has been poor post WC
Yep, Partey gives the team a level of consistency and robustness that the other options don't.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If this guy doesn't improve defensively i really dont know how arteta will keep him around he give so little effort the way the leeds player turn and beat him was so easy

Top Bottom