• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jorginho: Gorgeous Jorg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Looks like we cant rely on him when Party's out. Shame.
He cant play with xhaka they basically same players if they play together then the high line defense need to drop deeper because Jorginho not gonna win 50/50 and he not gonna win headers. That's why we targeting Rice or Caicedo

Gooner_girl14

If this guy doesn't improve defensively i really dont know how arteta will keep him around he give so little effort the way the leeds player turn and beat him was so easy
He's on an 18 month contract, with an option to extend. I don't think Arteta thinks he's our future. He was bought to help us win the title IMO, as Elneny was injured and Sambi pretty poor. He's definitely an upgrade on Sambi.

say yes

forum master baiter
He's on an 18 month contract, with an option to extend. I don't think Arteta thinks he's our future. He was bought to help us win the title IMO, as Elneny was injured and Sambi pretty poor. He's definitely an upgrade on Sambi.
Yeah he was short term cover for Partey, nothing more.

Trossard (rightly) getting all the hype, but Jorginho has already paid back his transfer fee in my eyes. Played a crucial role in those February wins following City: we’re still in a title race because of it.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Yeah he was short term cover for Partey, nothing more.

Trossard (rightly) getting all the hype, but Jorginho has already paid back his transfer fee in my eyes. Played a crucial role in those February wins following City: we’re still in a title race because of it.
Yeah he’s made enough of an impact and it’s only an 18 month deal. No complaints here.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Guy that is a winner and experienced player and cannot feature for us. I get the odd game his exile is very very strange.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Why Arteta not using him more? I'd have abilities played him today in place of Vieira even tho he not 8 but the guy can do most things right

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not sure if he'd have improved things tho, our midfield was already lightweight in the absence of Xhaka, only thing we could've done was played him and Partey together but then the whole system changes.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I think it’s fair to say this signing has not been as great as we thought early on. I wouldn’t be surprised if we terminate him in the summer meaning 6 months for Jorginho would cost us 12 million

Pop Tart

Established Member
I think it’s fair to say this signing has not been as great as we thought early on. I wouldn’t be surprised if we terminate him in the summer meaning 6 months for Jorginho would cost us 12 million
Lego head is not playing him. Do not know how great he could be .

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Should have started v Southampton, would have had two extra points and be in a slightly better position if nothing else.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Really not sure Arteta not using him more the guy we all know dreadful defender but at least he can bring control to midfield that struggling at the moment. We need to use him i don't care if we sell him this summer

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Really not sure Arteta not using him more the guy we all know dreadful defender but at least he can bring control to midfield that struggling at the moment. We need to use him i don't care if we sell him this summer
Tbf to him he put in a few tackles and won the ball 2-3 times, more than most of the team. Think he only grets caught out if he steps out and doesnt make the tackle, with a partner beside him hes fine defensively

Top Bottom