• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jorginho

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
this signing make no sense after we signed El Nenny, i think in the summer it make sense after we get rid of Arteta Flamini and Rosicky

Aevi

Hale End FC
Some light news, Jorginho's agent confirms there has been general interest and says there is a possibility for a move if the price is right.

"I don't know what [Napoli coach Maurizio] Sarri's intentions are," Santos said on Radio Crc.

"It would be important to have continuity in the project though. Jorginho has done well, playing in a team which has done well, so we have to understand what Napoli think of his future.

"Unfortunately that's modern football, you can renew and then leave two months later.

"Given the season he's had, it's normal that some clubs are interested in Jorginho, and I think some talk has also reached Napoli.

"If he were to be sold it would be to make a profit for the club."

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He's a rich man's Elneny...kind of.

We won't be signing him now unless Wenger goes absolutely savage on the squad.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, agreed. Better passer, and strangely a more physical player. I think he might be the better ball-winner too.
Seems to happen quite often. We get linked to a player then end up buying the 'poor man's version'. Hope it doesn't happen with Xhaka.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Absolutely love Jorginho but he basically does the same job as Xhaka (albeit much better). Unless we're planning on ditching Xhaka, which I doubt, I don't see this happening sadly.

Reactions: HBL

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I really like Jorginho I wanted us to sign him while he was at Verona. Really good energy can tackle very good passer and smart with his movement.

50M+ is bit too much for him I
but not surprised because of today market

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Absolutely love Jorginho but he basically does the same job as Xhaka (albeit much better). Unless we're planning on ditching Xhaka, which I doubt, I don't see this happening sadly.

He must be very good, then. Because Xhaka has been exceptional for most of the past 5 months.

Top Bottom