• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Arteta has already said the squad is imbalanced and we are looking to balance the squad. We have Ceballos, Xhaka, Elneny and Guendouzi who all play in deeper midfield roles. Adding Jorginho would go against what Arteta wants to do.

Unless we are getting rid of Xhaka which I'd be shocked by.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Reckon this is fake news. Makes no sense, he is too similar to what we already have.

Arteta mentioned the need for pace and power in certain positions (think he was alluding to CB and CM). Gabriel and the interest in Partey is evidence of this.

Jorginho has all the athleticism of a 75 year old chain smoker.

Breezy

This is the sort of link that’s too weird and out of left field to be complete bullish!t. I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s something in this and Chelsea are offering him to us. Can’t see us going for it though. Not the profile we need.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Very overated player imo. No athleticism, can't defend, and his passing isn't anything special at all. Just a generic get it and give it midfield player. Wouldn't be a starter here.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Think I remember Jorginho being spoken about as an option for Wenger back in 2016 or something, but he opted for Xhaka. You don't buy Jorginho if you already have Xhaka, that's just stupid. They do the same thing.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Think I remember Jorginho being spoken about as an option for Wenger back in 2016 or something, but he opted for Xhaka. You don't buy Jorginho if you already have Xhaka, that's just stupid. They do the same thing.

Unless there's a willingness to sell Xhaka if an offer is made.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The thing is Chelsea need to offload Jorginho to sign Rice. So they'll try to drum up interest in whatever way possible.

We already saw earlier on in the week sky sports linking Palace to Brewster and the Palace owner said it was BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom