• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

We aren't getting Jorginho.

I'll play the game though. Jorginho, Partey and Ceballos would be the best midfield that we've had since Song/Flamini/Wilshere, Cesc, Nasri for talent or Ramsey/Arteta/Santi for balance.

Agreed.

Kav

Established Member
I also doubt that this transfer will going through, mainly because He has no incentive to come to Arsenal.

we will probably end up with some lame signing like Sanson. :confused:

Makavelii

I also doubt that this transfer will going through, mainly because He has no incentive to come to Arsenal.

we will probably end up with some lame signing like Sanson. :confused:
What about the incentive of more game time?

Kav

Established Member
Perhaps, but we are frankly speaking an inferior team to Chelsea at the moment.

There would have to be some significant increase in his wages to allow him to consider our project. That and he’s giving up CL football for Europ league.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed

If Chelsea get Partey and we end up with Jorginho I will struggle to watch this season. That would finish me.

But but but The AFCBell guy said Partey is ours..

giphy.gif

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The only reason he comes here is if Chelsea push him out to bring in Rice. PSG have been linked to him as well though so if he has the choice of us and them he won’t be coming here.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Jorginho is probably a minor upgrade on what we have. A straight season long loan wouldn't be bad when you look at the deal in a vacuum.

The optics would be so bad though. If Chelsea nick our long term number 1/2 target in Partey and then we come begging around for Jorginho. Proper cuckold stuff. We'd be the laughing stock of this transfer window.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He does though. He's actually brilliant in possession and much more press resistant than Xhaka. His lack of mobility means some of our existing problems exist.

That said, we currently play two in midfield. Change that to a 3 and it should be less of an issue.
Are you suggesting that playing Xhaka Ceballos and Jorginho together in a midfield three will improve our Midfield?:lol:

That's a recipe for 10th place finish.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Are you suggesting that playing Xhaka Ceballos and Jorginho will improve our Midfield?:lol:

That's a recipe for 10th place finish.

Simple maths suggest that a 3 man midfield should have more of a chance than a 2 man midfield!!

Nowhere have I suggested that I want those 3 players in a trio though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom