• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Unless there's a willingness to sell Xhaka if an offer is made.

I mean there's basically nothing to gain by replacing Xhaka with Jorginho, it's just dumb. Nobody knows if they'll happen or not, but at least the Partey and Aouar links make sense in terms of what the team needs.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Arteta has already said the squad is imbalanced and we are looking to balance the squad. We have Ceballos, Xhaka, Elneny and Guendouzi who all play in deeper midfield roles. Adding Jorginho would go against what Arteta wants to do.

Unless we are getting rid of Xhaka which I'd be shocked by.
Why?
he can play a box 2 box role.
i would be really happy if this happens, I just don't see it.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Xhaka - Jorginho - Ceballos. Slowest midfield in the PL?
technically wise you can argue it would be the best. Arteta likes to have the ball, Ceballos is a very energetic midfielder, so is Jorginho.
Plus our penetration through the flanks has become key. we are playing 3 central defenders at times.
I don't see anything wrong if we go for Jorginho.
I get why people want Partey and the player they think he is.
I get the hype around Aourar but if our alternative is someone like Jorginho, that's a good window, my friends.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I like Jorginho.

Also wondering if he does come in we might see Xhaka move in as a central defender in a back 3. Just a thought I am having.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The way he bottled that penalty against Liverpool was quite Arsenal-esque tbf.

Also forgot this don cost 50M. He wouldn’t even be cheap for us I’m sure.

Looking at 20M minimum ffs.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I don't dislike Jorginho, but come on, we desperately need a bit of pace and mobility in the centre of the park.

Straight swap for Guendouzi is as far as I'd go and I doubt Chelsea would be interested in that.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Would be highway robbery for Chelsea if we gave them Guendouzi for Jorginho.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
are we going to be automatically linked with every Brazilian player now? could be just lazy journalism, or could be genuine policy given Edu's position

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Jorginho is a very intelligent, technically gifted quality player. Jorginho was chelsea best player in his first season ( wasnt near that level of consistency last season mind).

The fifa computer games players dont rate him though as he lacks pace and thats what you need ( i assume so, havent owened a fifa game since 98).

Ceballos, Jorginho and Xhaka - yes please!

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Unless Xhaka gets sold this makes no sense. Doesn’t give additional options, squad player (and I doubt Jorginho would be happy as a squad player)

Nothing link.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
are we going to be automatically linked with every Brazilian player now? could be just lazy journalism, or could be genuine policy given Edu's position

I heard Ronaldinho just got out of prison...

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
We're getting the band back together I see. Cb we call Derby and get Cole from them?

Reckon he's still better than Kola.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom