• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Jorginho

Would you rather

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Pretty much done, we’ve seen pictures of him being interviewed at the training ground. Arsenal just takes ages to announce deals for some reason.
Oh ok thanks bro

How do you feel about it?

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Pretty much done, we’ve seen pictures of him being interviewed at the training ground. Arsenal just takes ages to announce deals for some reason.
Cheesy announcement video takes time. Mind you looking at the last two announcements they've been full of nostalgia.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Cheesy announcement video takes time. Mind you looking at the last two announcements they've been full of nostalgia.
I think they should put best performances of Luiz, Willian, Cech, Gallas etc. on the nostalgia video. Great stuff.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Jorginho's announcement video should just be him watching a loop of Leno saving his pen in 2020, then cut back to Jorg doing this...

giphy.gif

...then "Welcome Jorginho-Bonito" appears on the screen and finally fade to black.

#Art

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
So since this morning:
- Elneny is having surgery
- It’s an 18 month contract
- Minimal fee

Embarrassing how many of you shat your pants when the news broke.
:lol:
Interesting :popcorn:
Reckon we'll squeeze Aouar over the line, but it'll be close.

Partey is off unless Vinai has a pair of aces hidden up his sleeve. I'll cry if we loan Jorginho.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Great experience, small contract, good coverage in midfield Euro Cup, CL winner etc. PL winner with Arsenal.
Clearly Arteta has a clear plan and they've spoken etc. Hard to complain.
We go for Rice in the summer and everyone is happy.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Once signed he'll join a string of impressive Italians that have been at the club. Vito Mannone, Arturo Lupoli and Emiliano Viviano with a massive 16 appearances between them.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Good short term fix, getting him from Chelsea makes things look worse than they are. What do you think?
I think the same but I am just annoyed. You can see what we are trying with Mudryk and Caicedo (wouldnt have bought both I know) players that would have helped us now but even more in the future. These short term players will not, it doesnt matter if we win the PL ultimately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom