• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Jorginho

Would you rather

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I mean it’s done now gotta back the boy until/unless he proves us otherwise. He will actually provide decent starting option in EL games regardless of whether partey gets injured. I’ll back him. But I’ll still hate the entire world for having to back him…

Do you want me to hold your purse while you get a tissue Nancy?

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Do you want me to hold your purse while you get a tissue Namcy?

Sure. You can pick up the tissues at the department store. Aisle 13. Right next to “Farzaad’s Self Repsect”. Can’t miss em. Cheers.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Sure. You can pick up the tissues at the department store. Aisle 13. Right next to “Farzaad’s Self Repsect”. Can’t miss em. Cheers.
Relax mate title is in the bag City looks like there is dissension in their ranks they are as weak at LB as we are at 6. Let Sugardaddy Todd splurge plenty of fish in the sea

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
how possible footballers will be last guys to know their teammates left for other team lol.

Maybe Cucurella is the dumbest player in the Chelsea squad so when Jorginho said he would be playing in red at the weekend, Marc just thought Chelsea released a new kit.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Always been a massive Jorginho hater, it’ll be weird having to root for him.

With that said, it’s a solid addition for this season. Let’s all hope for a injury free Xhaka / Partey duo and a swift departure after winning the Premier League title.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

So since this morning:
- Elneny is having surgery
- It’s an 18 month contract
- Minimal fee

Embarrassing how many of you shat your pants when the news broke.
Why did Elneny have the surgery at the same time as Jorginho was confirmed or about so?

Just an accident, or did they post-pone the surgery for 2 weeks to have better hand in negotiations? It's weird. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom