• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

José Antonio Reyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanconvey66

Yea he was a gypsy couldnt read or write till he signed for Sevilla as an 11 year old, dont matter at all to me as long as he aint colour blind and keeps passing to the opposition

Andrew

pete66 said:
Does anyone know what numbers he's previously worn on his back for club and country have been?

I think he's worn 26, 11 and more recently 10 for Sevilla... As for Spain, I think he wears 11.

pete66

Bentley, Aliadiere, Kanu, Bergkamp, Henry, Wiltord, Reyes, Jeffers... anyone fancy a 1-1-8 formation? 8)

JazzG

Established Member
Wenger, Cesc, Senderos and Lauren. Portugese is suppose to be similar as well isn't it? If so Gilberto and Edu speak it

The Mini

Wenger speaks Spanish? and Senderos? I know that Cesc and Lauren have the share a language. I can see Reyo and Cesc being really good mates, neither speak good English and both are Spanish. :cry: So magical :cry:

JazzG

Established Member
Cesc is living with Senderos, the main reason is because Senderos speaks spanish very well. Wenger knows spanish pretty well.

Reyes + Cesc will probably be close, both highly rated youngsters leaving Spain. Both under our guidence will do well as well

The Mini

Maybe Senderos and Cesc will let Reyes live with them, and they can be a Spanish speaking 'family' (they could make a sort of reality version of Friends for Spanish TV) :cry: So Magical :cry:

Webdesignlab

Established Member
The Mini said:
Maybe Senderos and Cesc will let Reyes live with them, and they can be a Spanish speaking 'family' (they could make a sort of reality version of Friends for Spanish TV) :cry: So Magical :cry:

Or maybe like that Reeves and Mortimer micky take of Slade all living together ... only in a flat in Nags Head Corner.

Senderos would be the strict one besause he is Swiss (see my mini-racism)

Senderros: "Hey Jose you clean your room or no 'Cupa-Tapas' for you"

Army of Me

Established Member
yea, it's amazing how much my opinions changed since then, I was as optimistic as these guys were about signing him, and now I really couldn't give a hoot if he leaves.

but anyway, year and a half old... jeez-o tom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom