• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

José-Karl Pierre-Fanfan

Rapid88

I think his name is JOSE-Pierre-Fanfan and he is 29 years old. Dont know anything about him. I dont like the idea of signing any player aproaching the age of 30.

Canuck

Established Member
Farfan or Fanfan...?
Anyway, 29 is a bit old. Though there has started to be some dissention in the ranks as far as this forum that I've noticed, in regards to Wenger signing kids who can't step into the first team right off the bat. It certainly would be nice to have someone come in January who can start right off the bat and add something to the team.

jamble

I think at this time it's well known we've got a group of very good kids waiting in the wings but they simply don't look ready for the rigours of a title defence against some very physical, strong teams.

We could really do with someone solid and experienced to bolster the ranks and perhaps someone getting towards 30 is actually a good shorter term solution.

TIFANNY

Jose-Pierre Fanfan is a good player at PSG!! but I don't know he has the level to play at Arsenal!!

Canuck

Established Member
OK then, would you say Fanfan is a good player but doesn't have the level to play at Arsenal in a "better than Cygan" or "worse than Cygan" sort of way?

TIFANNY

OK then, would you say Fanfan is a good player but doesn't have the level to play at Arsenal in a "better than Cygan" or "worse than Cygan" sort of way?

I don't know... because before going to Arsenal, Cygan played very well for Lille! he had a good reputation!! maybe better than Fanfan in this moment! but I have never seen Cygan play the same for Arsenal!! that's why, I don't know if Fanfan will have the level if he comes to Arsenal! I can't answer you! sorry

A

Anonymous

wenger has no clue in identiting good defenders. keeps on buying idiots

sol was a reputation buy and got him free so he cannot be counted

A

Anonymous

the_rock said:

Agreed. Excluding Campbell.

Jose Pierre-Fanfan.
His surname reminds me of my sexist childhood towards females.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
the_rock said:

Looks like we have a return of the rock! How did you come back? Weren't you banned?

A

Anonymous

GoonerGurjit said:
I believe £4m is the fee being bandied around for Fanfan.
Hopefully not as there are better options around.

Ratinho

Established Member
Which available options are better exactly??

Looks like no-one has seen him play, to be honest, as he is strong and quick, and composed. He's far better than Cygan, but I do agree that i'd prefer a younger player and maybe spending £6-8m for them.

But as i've said before, we do not have some mythical pot of gold, that some people on here think we have.

Soler

Established Member
*Loyan* said:
the_rock said:

Looks like we have a return of the rock! How did you come back? Weren't you banned?

Yes, and has been again. therock = shark.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom