• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

José Mourinho: See Mou Later

VancouverCanuck

This is hilarious. I can just imagine Maureen mouthing off Conte, who would go psycho and kick the s**t out of that little man. :lol:

What's your take on it mate? You happy with Maureen? The style of play?

It must be making it ten times worse as a united fan, watching how City are taking teams (except Liverpool :( ) apart with swashbuckling, attacking entertaining football, then watching your own games?

Thing I don't get, is that you lot showed second half against us what you could do, then he goes back to boring, negative, play-not-to-lose tactics, against the likes of West Brom and Brighton, too!

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

What's your take on it mate? You happy with Maureen? The style of play?

It must be making it ten times worse as a united fan, watching how City are taking teams (except Liverpool :( ) apart with swashbuckling, attacking entertaining football, then watching your own games?

Thing I don't get, is that you lot showed second half against us what you could do, then he goes back to boring, negative, play-not-to-lose tactics, against the likes of West Brom and Brighton, too!

Definitely not happy with it. Feel like watching us is a chore these days and yes, all the more worse when I have to look at the success of City and Liverpool.

Almost guaranteed we're done with him if he doesn't get the title next season. Yeah, false set of optimism after that second half vs City.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
DiYyhfAW4AIkg5Z.jpg

Imagine if that was your manager...

Latest posts+

Top Bottom