• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

José Mourinho: See Mou Later

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Screen_Shot_2021-04-21_at_2.15.25_PM.png

Talking way of turn on Arsenals fixture 'advantage'. You know, the one we most certainly haven't got, and the one that an independent company have actually shown to be the complete opposite.

Of all he top four clubs (we'll have to include Man Utd on this occasion) we've had the LEAST time to prepare between games than ANY of the top four clubs over the last five years. This is a fact. Mourinho says otherwise.

What a massive c*nt this man is turning out to be second time around.

<a class="postlink" href="Romford News, Sport & Things to do | Romford Recorder" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">Romford News, Sport & Things to do | Romford Recorder ... _1_3254061</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Re: Mouronho...the man, the mystery, the c***

No mystery to him mate , will do anything to win . He doesn't bother me ,it's just a lot of chatter . One thing about being an Arsenal fan you soon develop a thick skin .

CurryFlavoured

Established Member

I'd love to hear his response to what AW said, he's chatting **** as usual. It should at least keep him quiet on the matter in future.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Thought he'd be better this time round but he's so far up Man U's arse it's weird, he defends them more than his own ****ing club.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

The man is a joke, overrated, yes I said it, overrated manager. Puts his ego before everything else, is controversial for controversies sake and plays the hero. He's so see through now, ultimately failed at Real Madrid, he's lucky he kept in close contact with his buddy Roman.

Some of his statements are just cringey, and since one all he's done is take shots at Arsène and Arsenal. Can't stand the ****, can't wait for him to **** off on his next endeavor after he get's bored at Chelski.

Such a bellend.

ScotVieira

Established Member

CurryFlavoured said:
I'd love to hear his response to what AW said, he's chatting **** as usual. It should at least keep him quiet on the matter in future.
You do give him too much credit. It takes a little bit of intelligence to keep quiet, or agree, when presented with facts; he doesn't have that intelligence.

I've said it several times before that the media in this country is pathetic. They always look for personalities to build up so they can sell stories around those personalities. They have set up MORONho as one such personality and he knows it; so he milks it. He is looking to replace Fergie in English football.

Come to think of it, he tried the tactics in Italy and Spain but the media in those countries were not impressed with his antics. He'll do, and get away with, most things in this country because the media jumps whenever he snaps his fingers. I'm beginning to think he had a horrible upbringing which is affecting his attitude.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Massive ****. Enjoyed his humbling in Spain.

Hopefully ourselves and City give him little to shout about in the coming season's.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

Didn't get the love he thought he deserved and hated Spain for it. Came running back to England where he knows people will toss off to his every word. Gargantuanthundercunt.

amirkat

Established Member

His obsession with Arsenal, and in particular Wenger, is odd.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

It's obvious that he has a problem with the fact that Wengers achievements at Arsenal are recognised and acknowledged by anyone whose knuckles don't drag along the ground, despite not winning a trophy for the bets part of eight years.

And he says Wenger's the 'voyeur'? Looking at his behavior over the years, I wouldn't be surprised if he had some sort of personality disorder. I bet he keeps his wife in the ****ing basement.

Johnny_Blaze

Established Member

Mourinho is a human mooncup.

However, I'd like Wenger not to take the bait any more. All of that's just a distraction for the club and heaps more pressure on the players. The rent boy is going to be sacked within 2/3 years so he really isn't worth creating conflict for.

E

Enoch

Mourinho is the epitome of a dirty manager, he has to sell one of the best players in the league to a title rival in the middle of the season in hopes that it can derail two teams he doesn't know how to beat without Drogba, he talks trash while having nothing but unlimited funds the majority of his managerial career and playing the most negative football, he has no respect for the game and his shenanigans over the years proves that.

Jose Mourinho is parody of football.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

ScotVieira said:
I've said it several times before that the media in this country is pathetic. They always look for personalities to build up so they can sell stories around those personalities. They have set up MORONho as one such personality and he knows it; so he milks it. He is looking to replace Fergie in English football.

Spot on. The English sports media are so gullible it is beyond belief. They will purr over anything Maureen says. They take those words, twist and generate headlines.

When you see how polite and well spoken is Arsène, and then you compare how no-one likes him, it is beyond belief how the wankstain journalists will giddy up like school girls for anything about Maureen says.

He got shown up when in Italy. He was at war with the media and they obliterated him. He did no better in Spain as the media and Pep supremacy over him, made him age quicker and he could not handle it anymore.

Once he came back to England, every ****ing journalist wet their pants and after Fergie is gone, they got their man to bring headlines again.

Pathetically low levels of professionalism.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

Don't mind him that much to be honest. Arsenal fans only give a **** about him because he's a real threat to us, if it was 'Allardycci' saying the **** he says you'd all find him funny, in the crazy-uncle-at-a-family-party sort of way.

dbig

Biggest **** currently in football after Ferguson's retirement. Hope he never wins anything ever again.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐

GDeep said:
Massive ****. Enjoyed his humbling in Spain.

This. I don't think I've enjoyed any non-Arsenal win in the last few years as much as Barca's 5-0 couple of seasons ago.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

Just realised I've spelt the ****s name wrong in the title :lol: It wasn't an attempted play on his name! 'Moronho' wouldn't have worked anyway.

He's remains a ****.

dbig

Biggest **** currently in football after Ferguson's retirement. Hope he never wins anything ever again.

mo50

Established Member
Re: Mourinho...the man, the mystery, the c***

I can't stand the guy. Hopefully he f*cks off back to Italy or Portugal in the near future. The way he carries himself is shameful, and every piece of crap that comes out of his mouth is labelled as "mind games, lulz!" by the media.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom