• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

José Mourinho: See Mou Later

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

DiYyhfAW4AIkg5Z.jpg

Imagine if that was your manager...

Spending too much time with Alexis, shirtless and rolled up shorts.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Jesus, crying already.

I remember after the last Euros Wenger was getting very little sympathy when we were about to face Liverpool without Özil, Koscielny, Giroud, etc with Ramsey and Alexis also not long back (neither were near 100%). In fact some were even suggesting that he should have been better prepared. No doubt the media will sympathise with Jose on this one though should they get off to a bad start.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Jesus, crying already.

I remember after the last Euros Wenger was getting very little sympathy when we were about to face Liverpool without Özil, Koscielny, Giroud, etc with Ramsey and Alexis also not long back (neither were near 100%). In fact some were even suggesting that he should have been better prepared. No doubt the media will sympathise with Jose on this one though should they get off to a bad start.
I remember Wenger complaining about the number of injuries during international breaks. One bright spark had a unique solution and suggested he stop signing players who were selected by their countries :lol:. Funny how we finished 6th when the number of first choice internationals for top countries virtually disappeared...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Many PL clubs will complain. The PL start top early and they should have given the clubs more days to prepare

Song Billong

Moany is cracking and is ramping up the moaning and excuse campaign.

Can't believe that it's come to this with Martial. He is clearly their best young talent, but thanks to Moany's mistreatment and misuse of him he wants to bounce. Same old story with him.

He will never win the title with United and after all they have spent he's got no excuses, and no where else to hide. He wanted the United job, it was his dream job and I imagine it was because he wanted to replace SAF as he thought he was the only one worthy. Well it turns out that he's not worthy, and his dour boring style and negative attitude is turning their fans against him.

Moany is cracking and is ramping up the moaning and excuse campaign.

Can't believe that it's come to this with Martial. He is clearly their best young talent, but thanks to Moany's mistreatment and misuse of him he wants to bounce. Same old story with him.

He will never win the title with United and after all they have spent he's got no excuses, and no where else to hide. He wanted the United job, it was his dream job and I imagine it was because he wanted to replace SAF as he thought he was the only one worthy. Well it turns out that he's not worthy, and his dour boring style and negative attitude is turning their fans against him.
No, you are completely wrong. He ALWAYS wins the title in his second season.... oh, wait a minute....

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I just can't fathom what his plan is. You can accuse journalists of creating negative stories if you want, but the negativity is there because he put it there. He knew what he was doing when he put it there, and he knew that it's going to carry on into the season. The narrative has been set. It must be strangely depressing to be a Utd fan these days.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
This was debunked. And this particular journo just writes negative stories because 'United in crisis' sells. Whatever you think of Mourinho he's not a tw@t who will deny one of his players the chance to attend the birth of his child.
Come on now. Perhaps he didn't do that but can you really not see how his past behavior makes it plausible? One could argue that after parking the bus, his go to tactic is passive aggressive behavior towards his players spilling over into unbecoming public criticism to deflect from his own shortcomings. You can't try to portray this guy as a victim when he's an eye gouging loon who implodes in the same way, on the same schedule at every job he gets.

This was debunked. And this particular journo just writes negative stories because 'United in crisis' sells. Whatever you think of Mourinho he's not a tw@t who will deny one of his players the chance to attend the birth of his child.
What's your take on him @Rosso ? You happy with him?

I can't believe he's still living in a hotel ffs !

Latest posts

Top Bottom