• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

José Mourinho: See Mou Later

pacstud

Maybe I didn’t word my original post out properly, it seems to have missed the point I wanted to make.
Doesn't matter. You have to defend Mou now since you went in pretty big on how our management completely failed by not hiring him.

No shame, but you backed a bpos who is done.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Doesn't matter. You have to defend Mou now since you went in pretty big on how our management completely failed by not hiring him.

No shame, but you backed a bpos who is done.

Not sure that is entirely true, wanted Jose for his discipline but Arteta was always my top choice, don’t think I even bashed the club for not hiring him.

Can’t say he’s finished either, taken Sp**s from mid table to just outside the CL spots. Lost to Leipzig but he’s lost Eriksen, Rose, Vertinghan, Son and Kane. Doing a great job.

pacstud

Not sure that is entirely true, wanted Jose for his discipline but Arteta was always my top choice, don’t think I even bashed the club for not hiring him.

Can’t say he’s finished either, taken Sp**s from mid table to just outside the CL spots. Lost to Leipzig but he’s lost Eriksen, Rose, Vertinghan, Son and Kane. Doing a great job.
Capt. stays with the ship...admirable.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
ERLbN-xWsAAzIaJ.jpg

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Showing a lack of class refusing the handshake with one of his most loyal former players.

One thing Mourinho has never had is class. Even when he was winning things he still lacked class. The prick is even doing gambling adverts now, classless as a school with no pupils!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ah, didn't realise that lol Must burn like ****. I wonder what excuse he'll have when asked why he blanked him... Pretty sure it's out there already, I just haven't looked.

Think he just wants people talking about him blanking Fat Frank, rather than how badly Sp**s played today...he does this all the time.

He would rather be seen as a massive dickhead, than have people focusing on him losing a football match...the psycho that he is :lol:

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Think he just wants people talking about him blanking Fat Frank, rather than how badly Sp**s played today...he does this all the time.

He would rather be seen as a massive dickhead, than have people focusing on him losing a football match...the psycho that he is :lol:
You might be on to something there... He's been in the game a long time, and he's been a psycho for much longer.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger

You'll have to wait till the end of the season before you say that. He took them up a few places just watch them go down a few places now. Tehy'll end up in mid-table, behind us.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I would have liked a Sp**s win today tbh. We’ll overtake them in the process of taking 4th from Chelsea. St Totts is happening.

Not sure about 4th but if the City ban stands we could get CL next season with 5th. I hear City ban may be held back until after their appeal, we could catch Chelsea but so too could Wolves, Everton, etc. Lets see how we go today.

Btw, I only recently realised you are "The Jury" good to have you back!

Top Bottom